Prom Night Reveal

Zoey and Lola were walking back to their dorm room, carrying their heels from dancing too much, and talking about the night's events.

"So he just freaked out and threw the car keys?!"

"Yes, but back to you and Chase! He fell off a wall and survived?! And most important you guys kissed?!" Lola shouted.

Zoey giggled. "Yes, he survived, and yes I kissed him and it was so great."

Lola squealed. "Yes! I knew you two loved each other! I am never wrong about these things!"

Zoey gave her a look. "What about Quinn and Mark?" She exclaimed.

"Uh, ew, no. I never said they were in love or that they would even last."

Zoey chuckled and took her key off her neck to open the door.

"Honestly I can't think of anyone worse that Quinn could date." Lola stated.

Zoey flicked on the light and her jaw dropped when she saw a blue dress on the floor and heard giggling coming from the bottom bunk.

She looked over and saw something she never thought she would see and her eyes widened.

"I can." She said as Lola walked around her to get into the room. "Quinn!"

They broke apart and Quinn looked over.

Lola's face froze in shock and disgust. "Ew! What?! Ew!" She shouted when she shook off her shock.

Quinn gave a nervous laugh. "Hi, guys, wh-what brings you back so soon?"

"Why is Logan in your bed?!" Zoey choked out her question and nearly gagged from the words.

"Ew!" Lola yelled louder making Zoey cover her ear closest to the girl.

Quinn moved the blanket higher up and chuckled, still nervous. "Oh, uh, we were just, um..." She blew out a breath. "Could we have some privacy?"

Zoey and Lola shared a look, then shouted. "No!"

"Really?! In our room?!" Zoey yelled out.

"Underneath my bunk?!" Lola shouted then she started gagging and had to leave the room. "Ew!"

"Great one's gone. Can you go too?" Logan said from beside Quinn and she elbowed him. "Ow."

"Zoey, we're sorry, but we were making out on my bed and, well, one thing led to another."

Zoey shook her head and blinked. "When did this thing even start?!"

Quinn raised a brow and looked at Logan. He fell back against the pillow and groaned loudly.

"Sush, baby." Quinn said. "Can you just, um, leave so we can get dressed and then we can talk?"

Zoey stood there with hers arms crossed.

"Please, Zo. I promise we will just get dressed and Logan will leave."

Zoey huffed and shook her head again, then she walked out of the room.

"Finally." Logan smiled when he heard the door shut. "Now where were we?" He smirked and moved to kiss Quinn again, but she got up.

"Logan, no, we are going to get dressed and then you have to leave. Sorry."

"Nooo." He groaned, but Quinn gave him a look and he got up to start putting his clothes back on. "Fine. Kill joys."

"I know, baby, I know." She said putting on her pajamas and hanging up her dress. She walked over and pulled him into a kiss. "But we can still continue this tomorrow."

He grinned. "Promise."

She laughed. "Yes, now go and tell them they can come back inside."

He rolled his eyes, gave her a kiss goodbye, then walked out the door.

He saw Zoey and Lola standing and whispering to each other, obviously about him and Quinn.

"You can go back in now." He told them then he walked away, ignoring their glares, to his dorm.

Zoey and Lola went back into their room, their arms crossed, and sat on Zoey's bed waiting for Quinn to explain herself.

Quinn sat down on her bed and sighed. "Okay, first off you weren't supposed to witness that."

"What was that? Quinn if you need a rebound from Mark there are better g-"

Quinn cut Lola off. "No, this isn't a rebound, it's love. We announced it at Prom, but you guys were not present at that time."

"You love Logan?!" Zoey shouted in surprise.

"You're actually dating him?!" Lola yelled out in disbelief making Quinn sigh and roll her eyes.

"Yes! Yes, I love Logan! Yes, we are dating!" She sighed. "We kissed after Mark and I broke up, but no it wasn't a rebound! We both tried to stop sneaking around and kissing, but we couldn't, so we decided not to stop and to start dating, but we also both decided that dating each other was embarrassing, for the obvious reasons, so we just kept sneaking around. That is until Stacey kissed him at the Prom and he shouted out that he loved me, then I shouted out that I loved him and we kissed."

"Oh." Was all Lola said.

"Wow." Was all Zoey could manage.

Quinn just sighed and waited for them to process the information.

"But you're dating?" Lola asked not getting it.

Quinn groaned very loud and fell back on her bed.