The One Who Got Away

Logan, Chase, Micheal, Vince, and even Dustin were hanging out at the beach, having a few drinks, and waiting for the stripper Micheal got.

"When is the stripper getting here?!" Dustin impatiently yelled.

Chase took a swig of his beer. "Hey, remember what we talked about. Act older and don't tell Zoey about this."

Dustin nodded. "Got it."

"When is the stripper getting here Micheal?" Chase asked impatiently.

"Soon, man! I booked her from 8 to 9. We have one solid hour of a girl taking off her hula skirt! Oh yeah!"

"9?!" Logan yelled. "The girl's party is over at 8, I told Quinn ours would end at the same time then I'd hang out with her for the rest of the night."

"Relax." Micheal chuckled. "I already told Lola to keep the party going and keep Quinn there until midnight. I got a surprise planned as yo best man!"

"I'm starting to regret that decision." Logan groaned, then he saw light in the distance and figured it must be a car coming to a stop. "Maybe not."

The boys perked up watching a sexy silhouette saunter towards them.

"So, which one of you boys is the lucky groom?" Her voice rang out.

"I am!" Logan yelled excitedly, but his excitement faded when the female stripper stepped closer to the fire.

"A hula dance for one or did all you boys want to see a little something?"

"Woo! Yeah! Take it off!" Dustin yelled.

"Be cool, kid." Vince whispered.

Logan gaped at her as she started to slip the hula skirt down her hips.

The other guys were hooting like animals until Chase saw her face.

"Stop!" Chase yelled out.

Logan knew he wasn't alone in thinking that the girl looked familiar.

"D-Dana?" He stuttered out.

She quickly pulled her skirt back up. "Logan." She felt humiliated and ran.

"Dana! Wait!" Logan sprung out of his beach chair and ran after her. "Dana!"

"Woah, that was Dana?!" Micheal yelled out in complete shock.

"Who's Dana?" Vince asked.

"That was Dana?!" Dustin yelled and a love struck grin took over his face.

"Who's Dana?" Vince asked again.

"She used to go to PCA with us." Chase told him. "A couple years back."

"Oh.. Wow. And now she's a stripper?"

Chase sighed. "I guess. I wonder why?"

Micheal gulped. "I don't think that matters right now. What does matter is Dana and Logan used to be a thing and now they are alone on the other side of the beach." He stated.

"What? They weren't a thing, they hated each other. Well, Logan liked Dana, but Logan liked every girl. But Dana never liked Logan." Chase said.

Micheal sighed and nodded. "Yeah, she didn't like admitting she liked Logan, but she did like him. In fact-" He scratched at his head. "They kind of lost their virginity to each other."

"What?! When did that happen?!"

"School dance. Member when that personality test paired people up and those two got paired together."

"Woah, but that doesn't matter right? Logan is in love with Quinn."

Micheal blew out a breath. "Yeah, but Dana is the one who got away."

"Did Logan say that?" Chase asked.

"Once. After she left for Paris."

"Should we tell Quinn about this?"

Micheal shrugged. "I don't know."