I Think I Want To Marry Quinn

Logan threw the door open to his room making Zoey and Chase break their make out session and jump apart. They glared up at him.

"Dude! I had a sock on the door!" Chase yelled at him in frustration.

Zoey rolled her eyes. "What do you want, Logan? We are kind of in the middle of something here."

"I think I want to marry Quinn!" Logan announced abruptly.

Zoey's jaw dropped. "What?"

"Really? Wow."

"Yes! I want to be married before the baby comes! I need your help Zoey! I need to plan the perfect proposal!"

Zoey blinked away her shock. "You- Your serious, aren't you?"

Logan nodded and clasped his hands together in the begging motion. "Yes, please help me plan something!"

"O-Okay! We'll plan something great!" Zoey traded her shock for excitement. "Let me just text Lola and Micheal. They're out watching some kung fu movie that Lisa didn't want to see."

Logan sighed in relief. "Thank you!"

"Wait, uh, do you have a ring?" Chase asked standing up from the couch.

Logan smacked himself in the head. "Damn! I need to get a ring! But I don't have any money! Aw, man! Why did my dad have to cut me off now!"

Chase sighed. He glanced at Zoey rapidly typing in her phone, then at Logan pacing back and forth while mentally kicking himself. "It's okay."

Zoey looked up from her phone. "Lola is on her way. What's wrong?" She asked Logan watching him freak out.

"I don't have money to get a ring! I-I can't ask Quinn to marry me without a ring! I'll look like a total jerk!"

Chase walked over to his bed and grabbed his laptop case. "I said it's okay Logan. You can take this one." He pulled a dark blue box out of the case and tossed it over to Logan who had stopped pacing. He caught it and opened it up, then he stared up at Chase. "I know, but it's for a good cause so just take it, buddy."

Zoey looked at the ring. "Chase-"

Chase blushed a little. "I, um, I always kind of hoped we would end up together so I secretly saved up and got it. It's no big deal. I was gonna give it to you if we ever got together and stayed together long enough, but we have all the time in world, Zoe."

Zoey nodded. "We do." She smiled and walked over to hug her boyfriend. "But when that day comes, I like rose gold more silver." She chuckled.

Chase chuckled too. "Well, I guess it's a good thing that one is going to Quinn then. What about the cut?"

"Princess cut was the right choice."

Chase did a little fist pump. "Knew it!"

"Wait." Logan's voice broke them apart. "You're really okay if I give this to Quinn? How much did you-"

Chase held up his hand. "Forget about it. You don't owe me anything. I just want you and Quinn to be happy, but you have to promise me one thing, since I did pay for that ring, don't waste my money. This better be for real. If you ever walk out or hurt her-"

"I would never." Logan shook his head. "I could never." He looked down at the ring again. "I love her with all my heart and I'm gonna love my child just as much. Quinn is everything to me. Everything I ever wanted and everything I have always needed."

"That's beautiful." They heard an emotional voice say from the door behind them. They thought it was Quinn until they heard another voice.

"Aw man, you gonna make me cry."

Logan sighed in relief and turned to Lola and Micheal. "Thanks for coming guys. So does anyone have any ideas?"

Zoey smirked. "I have an idea."