Options

Quinn and Logan were in her room going over there options and joking about baby names if they kept it.

"I really think Cool is the right name for my kid." Logan said again.

"For the last time we are not naming him or her Cool, it could be a girl ya know." Quinn snapped at him.

Logan made a face. "I'd rather have a boy and if I can't name him Cool then he needs a cool name. No science guy."

"Einstein was a theoretical physicist not a scientist." Quinn corrected.

Logan scoffed. "Whatever. My son has to have a cool name like Blaze or Steel or oooh I know! Flame." Logan got excited grinning at the name.

"We could name him Bunsen after a bunsen burner which has a flame." Quinn commented. "I want my progeny to have a smart name."

"But smart means nerd and my boy is going to be cool. He'll play basketball and get all the girls. Ooh and we should get him a race car bed! I had one when I was a kid! They are so cool!" Logan was getting so excited that he could barely sit still so he got off the couch and paced the room.

"Actually I was thinking of a sturdy mahogany frame with a solar system attached to the ceiling above her."

"No hers! Hers date! I don't wanna have a her dating!" Logan yelled.

Quinn crossed her arms. "I can't control the gender and didn't you say you wanted your son to get all the girls. It's double standard if you don't want your daughter to date at all."

"So what? I have a double standard."

Quinn scoffed. "So our son is going to be a jerk, but our daughter will be, what, a shut in all her life?"

"Not all her life. Just until she's.. 30!"

Zoey and Lola walked into the room as Logan and Quinn erupted into a full blown argument. "Boy did we pick the wrong time to come to our room."

Zoey ignored Lola's comment. "Uh, what is going on in here guys?"

"Quinn wants to name my son Einstein!" Logan yelled annoyed.

"I also offered up Bunsen!" Quin yelled back. "Logan doesn't want our daughter to date until she's thirty!"

"No one dates my little girl!"

"But our son can date as many girls as he wants!" Quinn snapped at him.

Logan scoffed. "Is it my fault that all the girls are gonna want him?! No!"

All the girls in the room rolled their eyes and scoffed at Logan's words.

"I do not want our son to be a player!"

"Uh, guys?" Lola tried.

"Well I don't want him to be a nerd!"

"Hey you two!" Zoey tried too.

"Well I'd rather have a daughter!"

"Guys!" Lola yelled.

"But I want a son!" Logan shouted.

Zoey looked at Lola. "Do it." She covered her ears and Lola let out a loud horror movie actress scream.

"Ah!- What?!" They shouted.

Zoey sighed and moved her fingers away from her ears. "So does this mean you two decided to keep it?"

Logan stopped pacing and looked from Zoey to Quinn. He smiled. Quinn looked up at him and smiled back.

"Yeah, I guess we did." Quinn stated.

Logan went back over to sit next to her on the couch. "Babe, I don't care if I have a son or a daughter and I don't care if my kid is cool or a nerd, all I care about is it's mother. I just want you to know that." He took her hand.

"When did Logan get so sweet?" Lola leaned over and whispered to Zoey.

"I think, when he fell in love." Zoey whispered back trying not to disturb the couple hugging on the couch.

"Aww." Lola whispered when Logan took Quinn into his arms. She heard what Zoey said and realized everyone was in love, but her. Sure she really liked Vince, even loved him, but she wasn't sure if she was in love with him. Chase finally admitted he was in love with Zoey and Zoey finally realized she was in love with Chase. Quinn and Logan fell in love with each other despite trying not to, but Lola didn't feel like she was in love.

Zoey was smiling at the couple when she looked over and saw Lola frown.

"Ya know, it wouldn't kill you to just be happy for them. Logan's not even a jerk anymore." Zoey whispered.

"Huh?" Lola turned her attention from the cuddling couple to Zoey. "Oh, no, it's not that. I was just thinking."

Zoey saw her friend smile again and took her arm to pull her out of the room. She didn't want to keep whispering, but she also didn't want to bother Quinn and Logan so she drug Lola out to the hall and shut the door behind them. "What's up?" She asked giving Lola her 'you have to tell me' look. "Are you okay, Lola?"

Lola sighed. "Yeah, I just, Everyone is so in love now, you and Chase,Quinn and Logan even Micheal and Lisa!"

"Yeah, and?"

"And I'm not."

Zoey blinked. "You don't love Vince?"

Lola sighed, then smiled. "Vince is great, he's amazing, and I do love him, but I'm not sure if I'm in love with him. I don't think my feelings are as strong as everyone else's." She said.

Zoey gave her a soft smile. "Lola, it's okay, if you're not in love with him, maybe you will be someday. It took me years to fall in love with Chase, even though it took him seconds." She chuckled. "Falling in love isn't easy, it just happens. Sometimes you fall for your best friend." She smiled, then she looked at their door and rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "And sometimes you fall for the biggest player, but when two people fall in love with each other, no matter who they are, it's kinda beautiful and you're just happy for them. You will fall in love, maybe with Vince, maybe with some other guy, and when you do. I will be happy for you like I'm happy for Quinn." Zoey stated with a wide grin.

Lola managed a smile. "Thanks Zoe, you always know just what to say."

"Duh. I'm Zoey." She laughed.