Two Weeks Too Late

Zoey and Lola woke up to stuff being thrown around their room, actually Lola woke up when a book flew up on her bunk and smacked her on her butt.

"Quinn! What the he-"

"Where is it?!" Quinn shouted, they could hear how frustrated she was so they shook off their sleep and got up to help her.

"Where is what?" Zoey yawned.

"My calendar!" Quinn yelled. "Move!" She shoved Zoey, not so gently, out of her way and went to open the refrigerator.

"Uh, Quinn? Calendars aren't usually in the refrigerator." Lola said hopping down by Zoey.

"Quinn, calm down. You can use mine." Zoey tried to reason.

"No! I need mine!" She slammed the door closed. "Where is it?!" She rushed over to the closet, but before she could start throwing chemicals around their room Zoey grabbed her and spun her around to look at them.

"Quinn! It's okay! We will find it! Just stop freaking out!" Zoey yelled slightly shaking Quinn.

"I can't! I'm late!" She yelled.

Lola rolled her eyes. "So? It's Saturday. We don't have classes."

Quinn scoffed. "Not that kind of late! The other ki- Oh just get out of my way!" She yelled shoving Zoey away again then she shoved past Lola to check the cracks of the couch for the second time.

"What other kind of.. Oh.." Zoey's jaw dropped and she stared at her friend while she was clearly panicking around the room.

Lola sighed and walked over to Quinn. She grabbed her by the arm and drug her over to Zoey's bed. "Sit. Try to stay calm. We'll find it." She stated calmly. "You are probably just overlooking it because you are freaking out."

Quinn nodded and took a few deep breaths, her leg shaking, as they searched their room.

"Found it!" Lola yelled pulling the Einstein calendar out from underneath the couch. "Here." She handed it to Quinn who dropped it shortly after oppening it. "Quinn? Are you okay?"

Quinn gulped. "I-I-I'm t-two w-weeks l-late." She stuttered out.

Zoey and Lola shared a solemn look then they sat on either side of her and offered their comfort.

"What- what am I gonna d-do?"