I love you idiot. (a shisa fanfic)

(A/N, sorry if this is bad! It's my first ever story, so be gentle. I promise it'll get better!)

"Hey what's up you guys! Guess where I am?" Shane said whipping out his phone and filming the room around him. "That's right! I am at Joey's! We are gonna be filming... Actually we're not gonna be filming today. We're just gonna hang out. I was thinking we could go shopping?"
"Ok! I need a couple things anyway." Joey chirped from the couch.
"Actually I was thinking we could go get that thing I was telling you about..." Shane said scratching the scruff growing on his chin. He had forgotten to shave for the past few days.
"OH! Oh yeah, great! Have you told them about that yet?" Joey asked looking past the phone pointed at him and right at Shane.
"Nah. I'll do that tomorrow. Or maybe even later!" Shane said looking right at the camera, then turned it off. He sat down next to Joey and immediately rested his elbows on his knees, and rested his face in his palms.
"Are you nervous?" Joey asked.
"A little... Come on. Let's just go." Shane replied jumping up to his feet.

~***~

"Hurry up, Joey!" Shane said looking out the passenger window of Joey's car.
"Shane! I'm going the speed limit and if you haven't noticed, there are other cars on the road." Joey said taking a quick glance at him. "Besides, we're almost there. Just another mile I think."
Shane took a deep breath. He was so scared!
"I SEE IT! JOEY, I SEE IT!" Shane said jumping slightly in his seat.
Joey laughed, and turned into the parking lot.
By the time Joey unbuckled, grabbed his keys and phone, and put on his sunglasses, Shane was already jogging in place near the door to the store. Joey did his signature goofy giggle, and jogged up to where Shane was, and they entered the store together.
Shane looked around and adjusted his beanie nervously. A man came up to them and asked if they needed any help. The man was probably late 40's with brown hair that had a thin trace of gray in it. He wore a black suit with a blue tie, an expensive watch, and a charming smile.
"No thanks we can do this ourselves." Shane said politely.
"Actually, do you have anything that we can look at for his girlfriend?" Joey asked.
"Of course. Right this way." The man said as he led them over to the right of the large store. He started getting a couple necklaces out when Shane stopped him.
"We were actually looking for something for her finger?" He said wiggling his ring finger.
"Ah. I see." The worker said putting away the necklaces and pulling out some rings. Joey was excitedly pointing to some with small green or purple stones, but Shane didn't smile once.
"Do you have anything else?" Shane asked almost desperately.
"Yes. Let me get it. I think I have some you will like." The man said, who's name was Fredrick, as he had told the two youtubers.
Fredrick began to walk further down the wall looking at it, as it was covered in glass cabinets, and then opened one, grabbed a small wooden box, and walked back to Shane and Joey. He set the box down in front of Shane and opened it.
"I like this one." Joey said pulling out a ring with three small rubies.
Shane didn't say anything, but silently picked up a ring with a small, but nicely sized, grayish blue gem sitting right in the middle.
He then placed it on the counter next to the box and said,
"I'll take this one."
"Right away." Fredrick said, taking the ruby ring away from Joey, putting it back in the box, and taking the box back to the cabinet it was taken from.
They all walked back to the main desk where Shane payed for the ring and Fredrick asked,
"What color box would you like?"
"Black is fine, thanks." Shane replied nervously rubbing his hands together.
Fredrick wordlessly put the ring into the ring box, and then put the box into a small bag.

On the car ride back to Joey's house, Shane and Joey had been listening to the radio quietly.
"You wanna know why I picked out this ring?" Shane suddenly asked Joey.
"Because it's pretty?" Joey guessed glancing at him quickly from the driver's seat.
"Because it matches her eyes." Shane said with his small smirk.

He knew she would love it