Chapter 14

Ok so maybe they didn't really have THAT long...

Lisa sat in the bathroom on her phone, texting Shane, who was stuck in traffic.

L: yeah it's sitting right now.

S: I promise I'll be home soon but traffic is crazy

L: I think it's almost done

S: can u wait 4 me to get home?

L: only if you keep me occupied.

S: k I'll just keep talking 2 u

L: good.

They texted until Shane got home, but Lisa would often be temped to look when Shane wasn't replying (because he wasn't stuck at a red light or something), but decided against it. They're married, and should go at this together.

Shane walked through the door, placing his keys on the counter without stopping walking towards the bathroom.

He knocked on the door and Lisa jumped a little, but then opened it.

"So where is it?" Shane asked holding Lisa's hand.

"In the sink." She said, pointing in that direction. She let go of his hand.

"I don't wanna see. Tell me." She said sitting on the closed toilet.

Shane took a deep breath and picked it up.

He looked at it and looked at Lisa with a smile that he was obviously trying to keep under control, but didn't say anything.

"Fine. If you won't tell me-" Lisa grabbed the small object and looked at it, and when she did, she screamed and jumped on Shane, who picked her up and spun her around.

"We're having a baby!" Lisa squealed when Shane put her down, and kissed him.

They both kept staring at the positive pregnancy test in silence, when Shane suddenly spoke.

"How are we going to tell the viewers?"

Lisa looked up at him.

"What do you mean? It isn't something horrible that we need to tell them. We're married and just got back from our honeymoon. I'm sure most of them expected it."

"No I don't mean it like that. I mean literally, how are we going to tell them? Do we just say it in a vlog, do we make a whole video, should we write it on a cake?"

Lisa giggled at the last one.

"I think we should just tell them in a vlog." She said.

"But not everyone watches the vlogs." Shane said finally breaking the hug, and walking with her over to the couch, where they both sat.

"Well we'll do like we did the engagement, and afterwards make a video about it on your main channel."

"Sounds good."

~***~

"Hey what's up you guys! So today I'm not really doing anything I'm just kinda hanging out with Lisa. We might go out it dinner with Joey later though. These next few months might miss a few vlogs just because I'm gonna be really busy." Shane talked into his phone, plopping next to Lisa on the couch on his last sentence.

"Yeah, we need to buy a bunch of things... for the baby!" Lisa was almost squealing by the time she mentioned the baby. She was sitting on the couch on her laptop, reading reviews on various baby products and furniture.

Shane turned off the camera and went into the bathroom where the pregnancy test still resided, and turned that camera back on, and pointed it at the stick that changed their lives forever.