Chapter 3

The next day, Shane didn't vlog, so he just filmed a quick beginning to the video, and put in some clips that he excluded from the past few day's videos.

Shane sat down on the couch and began to think.

'When should I do it? Should I tell my viewers first? No. They'll only tell Lisa. Should I take her out to dinner? No. She'll suspect something's up. Should I just do it when we go somewhere? Maybe.' Shane sighed.

"What's wrong?" Lisa said pausing Pretty Litter Liars to look at Shane.

"Just thinking." Shane replied.

Lisa turned off the television completely, sat towards Shane, crossed her legs, and smiled.

Shane laughed slightly. "What?"

"Just trying to tell if I can guess what you're thinking 'bout."

"How's that working out for you?"

"I can tell you're nervous. I'm just not sure why yet... But I'll figure it out!"

Shane had mixed feelings about her figuring it out. If she did, he wouldn't have so much pressure and wouldn't have to plan anything out, but rather just give her the ring. But on the other hand, if she did, it wouldn't be so special, and he really wanted it to be special. He then realized that he had just been staring at her blankly. For how long? He didn't know.

"We'll see." Was all that he could choke out.

Lisa shrugged and turned the tv back on.

Shane went back to his thoughts. He thought for a good 10 minuets, and smiled. He knew how he was gonna do it. He knew how he was gonna propose.

~***~

The week went by fast. Shane uploaded WTF news, BOMB.com, and a few daily vlogs.

Then finally, came Wednesday. The day he would do it.

Shane and Lisa were both sitting on the couch reading they're tweets trying to pick out a dare, although Shane already had one picked out.

Lisa threw her phone down next to her and sighed. "Do you have any ideas, Shane?"

"Somebody said a ask shisa. We could do that?" Shane said. It wasn't exactly a lie. A few people had said a ask shisa, but that was all Shane was gonna agree to do anyway.

"Yeah... Alright. Let's tweet."

They both opened twitter again and tweeted. Lisa saying:

'Hey guys! Tweet me and @shanedawson some questions and tag them #askshisa !'

And Shane saying:

'Hey there you little f*ckers. Ask me and @lilschwartzie some questions with the hashtag #askshisa'

Immediately they both got replies. They didn't look at them yet but set up they cameras in the office and started to film.

"Oh hey! Welcome to daaaaare Wednesday! Today, we tweeted you guys to ask us questions with the hashtag 'askshisa' and we haven't looked at any of the tweets yet so we're just gonna come out any answer them."

Shane tried to dry his sweaty palms on his shirt. He knew that someone would ask when they were getting married. They always did.

"@simplyshisa wants to know: what is your guys' favorite candy?" Lisa read from her phone.

"I like peeps." Shane said. His answer was short and sweet. (Literally) he was saving all of his confidences and energy for the question he knew would be asked.

"I don't know what my favorite candy is! There's too many. Next question." Lisa said afterwards.

"@queen_of_the_edits wants to know, Shane, when are you getting a haircut? Never. Next question." Shane said. Lisa laughed because she thought he was just being weird, but really, he just wanted to find the one question he needed.

"@oliviadrabwell wants to know, when are you guys gating married?" Lisa said. She was laughing by the end of the sentence and looked at the camera and started talking. But Shane wasn't listening. Instead, he took this chance to swiftly pull the small box out if his pocket, open it, and turn towards her. Getting on his knee would be too noticeable out of the corner of her eye. So he was just waiting for her to turn around.

"Don't you agree Shane? Oh my god..." Lisa said as she turned to look at him for approval. He was just sitting there smiling with a small box. It wasn't the most romantic, as he was wearing his teenage mutant ninja turtle shirt, pants he's worn for at least a week, and had the headband around his hair. But nonetheless, it was just as loving.

Shane then proceeded to get off the couch and onto one knee.

"Now that you've answered the question, can I?" He said. He then turned to the camera and said,

"To be honest, I don't know the answer to that question. I was thinking maybe sometime in September or something, but really what I need," Shane paused to look at Lisa.

"Is a bride."

"You know Shane, I actually gotta go see Joey so..." Lisa said getting up and walking towards the door. It was an obvious lie, but in Shane's vulnerable moment he just sat there in shock. As Lisa crossed him, she jumped on his back and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yes." She half whispered.

Shane just turned his head and kissed her, grinning into the kiss. He then slid the ring onto her finger and they got back on the couch.

"I think I might edit that out..." Lisa said with a small chuckle.

To be honest, she wanted to play games with the viewers.

"Why?" Shane asked quite confused.

"I have a fun idea. I'll just wear the ring and see how the viewers react. If they'll even notice." She said with a small smile.

"What do you mean if they'll notice? They notice everything. Even when I get a new shirt." Shane chuckled.

(A/N this chapter is really long I know! I was gonna put the proposal in a separate chapter, but then it was too short. So I just made it one big chapter. I hope you liked it!")