Chapter 4

(A/N: Where did you all come from!? 24 reads? Ayyyy hi.)

For the next few weeks, Shane and Lisa had done exactly what they said. Lisa wore the ring, but didn't say anything. They kept the footage of the proposal, as they wanted to upload it soon, but they were waiting for just the right time. After the first few videos, fans had started to notice, and posted about it, but neither Shane nor Lisa said anything about it.

But of course they told a few people.

The day after he proposed, Shane went over to his mom's house to visit, and they got on the subject of Lisa.

"She's such a nice girl. I love her!" Shane's mom had said.

"Yeah. She really is." Shane said with a grin.

"You know she wants to marry you, Shane."

"I know. We're gonna."

"When Shane? When are you gonna propose?" She said almost angry. And she was. She wanted grandchildren and was worried she would never get them.

"Uh... I actually did... Yesterday..." Shane said looking at his feet, but smiling at the memory.

"Shane Lee! Why didn't you tell me!" His mom said pushing him playfully, before hugging him tight.

"It only happened yesterday!" He said laughing, hugging her back.

"I assume she said yes?" She asked hopefully, with a grin on her face.

"Yeah she did. We got it on video. I'm gonna upload it soon."

"I wish she was here! I wanna see the ring!" She said finally letting go.

"I took a picture on my phone." He said grabbing his phone out of his pocket, and scrolling through his pictures.

He had taken it when he first bought it, and he had taken quite a few pictures since then.

He finally found the picture and showed it to his mom.

"Oh Shane!" She said dragging out the a and covering her mouth with her hands. "It's beautiful!"

"I know. It matches her eyes." He replied looking at the picture again.

"I want to see you both. Together. Soon." She said seriously.

"Yeah she wanted to see you too. You can come over tomorrow if you want."

"Alright I will. Do you want some lunch?"

"Sure, mom."

-meanwhile-

Lisa had stayed home while Shane went to his mom's place, but invited her own mother over for lunch.

"Hi Mom!" She said opening the front door to invite her mother in.

"Why hello Lisa! We're we gonna go out for lunch or stay here?"

"I was thinking out. Let's go." Lisa said grabbing her keys from the kitchen table with her left hand.

As her hand reached out, a sunbeam coming from the window reflected off her engagement ring.

"Lisa! What what that?" Her mom said running from the doorway to grab her hand.

"That, Mother, is my late birthday present from Shane." Lisa said turning her hand in all different ways to show it to her mom.

"My baby is getting married?" Her mom said covering her mouth with both of her hands, as her eyes started to fill with tears.

"Yes!" Lisa squealed in quite a high pitched voice.

"Try not to get it dirty at lunch!"

"Mom I use forks."

~***~

About three weeks after the proposal, viewers of both Shane and Lisa's videos had noticed quite a bit.

Almost every comment on either of their videos was about the ring, there were also edits on Instagram and Tumblr, people had started tweeting them about it, and there was even a Facebook page called 'like if you noticed Lisa Schwartz's ring'

So after evaluating it for a few hours, they finally decided to upload the video on both of their channels.

They both filmed separate intros and outros, and simply added them to the beginning and end of the video.

Other than that, the left the video completely unedited (excluding the little bit of text at the bottom that Lisa put just as Shane got down on his knee that said 'omfg guys!'

They uploaded them at the exact same time and spend some time just cuddling on the couch watching cupcake wars.