Chapter 8

A few days had passed and Shane still hadn't thought of another friend he wants to participate in his wedding.

But he wasn't stressed. Oh no quite the contrary. He felt relaxed.
He didn't have to worry about Lisa finding out about the ring.
He didn't have to worry about if she would say yes or no.
He didn't have to worry about if he would ever get married.
All he had to worry about was finding a friend, and that shouldn't be too hard. He has plenty of friends! But none of them seem like good enough friends to stand up there with him.

Lisa on the other hand, well she was freaking out.
She wanted to get as much done as fast as she could.
It was only May, and the wedding was going to be in September, but she wanted to find her dress, the bridesmaid dresses, the photographer, the caterer, and so much more that Shane wasn't worried about.
For him, all you needed were some friends, a pastor, and the loving couple.
But for her, it was every little detail.

The only thing bothering Shane, was Lisa.

He loved her to death, but her constant planning was getting annoying. It was all she talked about anymore! He wanted to talk about the new Beyoncé album, but she wanted to talk about what color flowers they should get.

So he was going to do something about it.

"Lisa? You awake?" Shane said one morning. He usually got up around noon, while she got up around six, but today was an exception. Shane was already up, showered, and dressed by 5:30.
"No." Lisa murmured, but moved the blanket that was over her head just enough to look at him.
"Come on. Get dressed." Shane said hopping slightly like a little kid.
"Whyyy?" Lisa said taking the blanket completely off her head.
"Because. We're going somewhere."

(A/N: THIS IS SUPER SHORT OMG. I just thought I would leave you with some suspense. Sorry it's so short!)