| 30 |

We walked into the 20 by 20 foot room that is way to big to be a den room

We walked into the 20 by 20 foot room that is way to big to be a den room. My eyes where scanning the whole room and my brain was racking on the questions on how did my brother get here?

"So I bet you have a lot of questions?" Drew asked me. I looked at him and nodded my head. Boy did I have questions.

"How did you get this?" My hands flying up and motion to the mansion we where currently occupying. "And how are you still in Mexico? Epifanio he's still looking for me!"

Drew shakes his head, a small sigh leaves his lip. His eyes meet mine for a spilt second then he's moving around to a dark wooden desk and pulling something out of the drawer.

"When everything went down." He started slowly. "I got Brenda and tony to the at field, got then on a plane and had my best man Jake take them to Canada make sure they where safe then come back for me. It was during this time that I did a little digging for my self and that's when I found Teresa. She was running, she had stole the book from you an-"

I cut him by waving my hands up in the air and taking two sledge steps forward. "Yes, drew I know this. She took the book a-"

This time he cut me off.

"She took the book and took it to Epifanio, who also tried to kill her E, and now she's trying to take everyone down . . . Including Camila."

"Okay So she wants to take everyone down, I'm not with Camila anymore. I ran."

I run my fingers through my hair as I take a seat in the empty chair in front of the desk

"We need Camila alive Elena."

"What, why?"

"Because I want to take over Epifanio business."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My mouth had fallen open and my heart sank to the ground.

"WHAT!"

"Elena just listen to my plan." Drew pleaded with me. He was now walking around the desk and I was now up and pacing the floor. Every bad idea about this hole situation popped into my mind.

"No, no. This is crazy, you can't take over his business you're not even in his little cliche and . . . You did know anything about running a business."

"And that's where you come in little sister. I want you to start working with Camila, get her to like you so much she makes you her right hand, you learn from her and then we take over."

***

I was pacing the floor of the room drew had set me up in. My mind was boggled and hurting from the amount of times my hand has went through my hair.

I couldn't understand it. I could say I wasn't trying to understand it but that wasn't it. I truly couldn't understand what was going through his head. I couldn't understand why he wanted to take over this business.

Why'd he want to risk his life?

Why would he want this life?

Just why?