Chapter Eleven.

Y/N's POV

I wish I had a special remote so I could fast forward through this chapter in my life. The pressures of this fight are really starting to weigh down on me. The press tour was by far the worst that I've ever been on. I got booed, stuff throw at me, social media has been absolutely terrible, and Mayweather has his heart set on ending my career.

I'm finally back home in LA but I won't be there long because I have to fly to Vegas to do done stuff too. When my jet landed at the terminal I stepped off the plane and Tex was waiting on me. He loaded my bags in the car and we were ready to go.

"So how was the tour?" Tex asked.

"It was stressful Tex. I'm just ready for it to be over with man." I said.

"Whoa there young man, I don't like the tone of your voice. Tell me what's going on." Tex said.

"It's nothing man, I'm just a little tired that's all." I said.

"Y/N I've know you since you were eighteen years old and I know when something is bothering. Tell me what's bothering." Tex said.

I let out a sigh, "Tex I can't beat Mayweather, it's damn near impossible. The odds are strongly in his favor, he's been doing this shit a lot longer than I have, and he's just a better fighter than me. He'll probably knock my ass out in the first round and end my career." I explained.

"Y/N you've defied the odds your entire life. Every time someone said you couldn't do something you did it and you did it well. This fight is no different. It's not the size of the dog in fight, it's the size of fight in the dog. You've got a whole lot of fight in you champ, that's why you're gonna win this fight." Tex said.

"I hope you're right." I said.

I sat back in my seat texted Normani to let her know that I was coming home. I told Tex to step on it because I needed some hugs and kisses from my baby to cheer me up.

"It was really nice of Bri to throw you a little welcome home party." Tex said.

I slowly lifted my head up, "What'd you just say?" I asked.

"Bri called up a few friends and threw you a little party." Tex said.

"Tex get me home right now, I'm gonna kill my sister." I said.

"Say no more boss." Tex said.

Tex cut in front of the car that was in front of us and stepped on the gas. I specifically told Bri no parties while I was gone and of course she does the exact opposite of what I say. Shit like this is the perfect example of people taking your niceness for granted. I've done everything in my power to give Bri the best life possible since she got out of jail and this is the thanks I get it.

When the car pulled up in front of the driveway I quickly got out and rushed inside. All these damn were my living room turning up, half of these people I've never seen before in my life. I grabbed the microphone from the DJ both and stood on top of his table.

"If your name isn't Bri, Normani, Dinah, Ally, Lauren get the fuck out my house!" I yelled.

"What about Ty?"

I looked around and Ty Dolla $ign was in my fucking house. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled.

Tex and the rest of my guys came in and rushes everyone out. Bri thought she was slick and tried to run out with the crowd but Tex and Bama caught her.