Chapter Thirty-Seven.

Y/N POV

ITS CHRISTMAS!

Christmas in the Y/L/N palace has been absolutely amazing. I got my girlfriend with me, my future in laws, and most of all I got siblings and my nephew here with me this time. We woke up this morning and Grandma Barbara hooked us up with a big breakfast and then we opened presents, well, we're still opening presents. There's a lot of Fenty Beauty, Nike, gift cards, and sneakers floating around.

Out of all of my family the easiest people to shop for we're my siblings, Christian, my close friends, and the in laws. Christian just wanted clothes and a new iPad. I thought about getting him a new puppy but he shut that down real quick. He's still grieving over Bubba, I can relate to that because I had a dog at one time but she got sick died, haven't been the same since.

Benji didn't give me much of a list so I just gave him a stack and told him to spend it however he wanted to.

Brandy, I just gave her some Fenty Beauty and a few stacks to spend on herself.

As for my beloved Bri, I had to make sure I went all it for her. I got her some more top of the line equipment for the recording studio, a few guitars, and her dream car is sitting in the garage.

Then there's my precious Mani bear. Buying gifts for her was hard because she's Normani Kordei, the spoiled princess. I bought her some nice things but I didn't go too crazy because we aren't at that point in our relationship. But she does have some nice handbags and pumps to go with her many outfits that she has.

As for me the hosts haven't stopped coming in. I've gotten gifts from the companies that endorsed me which is mostly clothes and jewelry, BMW even sent over a other car for me but I'm gonna give that Brandy, but she doesn't know it yet. A lot of my celebrity friends have sent me stuff and that's cool but having my family here is the best gift that I could've asked for.

"Ohh big Brother." Bri said.

"Yes Bri?" I asked.

"I got one more gift for you, but we gotta go outside to see it." Bri said.

I shrugged and slipped on my Nike slides, Bri came up behind me put a blindfold over my eyes. Bri and Brandy grabbed me by my arms and lead me outside. I took a bunch I little steps because afraid of what I was gonna walk into. We reached the bottom of the steps and I started feeling around and accidentally got my hands caught in Normani's hair.

"Bri what did you get me?" I asked.

"Something you've wanted ever since we were kids." She said.

"A night with all for members of En Vogue, yes! Cindy baby come here." I said excitedly.

"Excuse me mister." Normani said.

"Carry on Bri." I said.

Bri chuckled and took the blindfold off my eyes, "Open your eyes man." She said.

I opened my eyes and the biggest smile spread across my face. Bri got me one of my dream cars, a 64 Chevy Impala lowrider. I was shocked I couldn't even say anything, I was just in awe of my new whip. Bri placed the keys in my hand and gave me a hug.

"Marry Christmas brother." She said.

"Yoo thank you so much. Now I gotta give you your dream car." I said.

"Stop playing." Bri said.

Christian and I ran to the garage and hoppped in Bri's car. We slowly peeled out of the garage and brought the car to where Bri was standing.

"YOU GOT ME A G-WAGON!" Bri yelled.

"Yes I did. I customized everything just for you. There's a surprise in the back too." I said.