Chapter Thirteen.

Y/N POV

It's finally here, Y/N "Pretty Boy" Y/L/ vs. Floyd "Money" Mayweather. I've been waiting on this fight for a long time and it's time to go to work.

I'm sitting in the locker room with my team and they're getting me prepped for the fight. The referee came in read the rules to me and explained what I could and couldn't do during the match. I looked around the room and realized that I have an interesting cast of characters working with me and half of them have the weirdest nickname.

There Bama, Tex, Chi-Town, Little Tony (there's nothing little about him), Slim Jim, Boomer, and Chuckie.

"How you feeling champ?" Slim Jim asked.

"I feel good, I'm ready." I said.

Boomer finished wrapping my hands and I started shadow boxing on the mirror. The whole time I was practicing I was getting into the right mindset. It's taken a lot to get here and now it's my time to show this old man what I'm made of. The haters and naysayer think that their words hurt but they don't. I just use their negativity as fuel to feed the fire within me. All of my life I've been told that I would never amount to anything or that I wouldn't make it out of Long Beach but now look at me.

I have to admit I'm lookin kinda good in these blue and black boxing trunks. I chose those colors because they're Bri's favorite colors, even though she's not here I'm still thinking about her.

The guys prayed with me for a minute and ace me their best wishes.

Now all I have to do is fight.

Normani's POV

It's fight night!

Time to watch Y/N beat the ninja turtle's ass and shut his mouth for good. The girls and I are looking sexy as fuck and we're just feeling good as hell right now. The fight hasn't started yet and my nerves are on ten already. The minute I see Y/N getting hit in crying, just saying. I've been interviewed a few times and I told everyone the same thing, I'm behind Y/N a hundred percent and I know that he's gonna come away with the win.

"Did y'all put any bets out?" I asked.

"I don't gamble." Ally said.

"I placed a bet with Masi and he better have my $500 when I see him." Dinah said.

"Good luck with that." I said.

"Have y'all seen Lauren's snapchat?" Ally asked.

"Nope and we really don't care." Dinah said.

"Exactly, I can't wait to see that bitch after the fight and rub Y/N's win all in her face." I said.

Dinah chuckled and tapped me on the arm, "You're such a supportive girlfriend." She said.

"I know. So umm last night after you guys went to sleep I told Y/N I loved him." I said.

"You did?" Ally asked.

I nodded my head and covered my face with my hands to hide the blush on my face. Dinah took my hands away from my face and kissed me on the cheek.

"Stop making me ship you guys more than I already do." Dinah said.

"You guys are literally the cutest couple ever, you guys give me hope when it comes to love." Ally said.