Chapter Twenty-One.

Y/N POV

I can't believe that Normani and I actually had sex. It was bound to happen sooner or later and I knew it was gonna be good but I didn't expect for it to be mind blowing. Normani is hands down the best woman I've ever been with. I guess it was so good because Normani and I have real feelings for each other.

Right now I am in a deep sleep because Normani put it on a brother last night. Instead of her screaming out loud I was the one that was screaming. Normani maybe seem like the innocent quiet one but she's not, that girl has a freaky side.

In the middle of my deep slumber I felt Normani's soft lips on my neck. I rolled onto my back and Normani started giving me soft pecks on the lips. "Whatchu doing?" I asked.

"Give my baby good morning kisses. That's not a problem is it Mr. Y/L/N?" Normani asked.

"Hell nah keep kissing me." I said.

Normani giggled softly and went back to kissing me. I was still half asleep but those kisses felt really good. Then Normani's hand traveled down to my shaft and she started stroking it. "B-Babe what are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing daddy." She said innocently.

I moaned softly and looked up at her, "Nothing my ass, it looks like you're trying to start something to me." I said.

Normani got on top of me and lowered herself on to my shaft. "D-Don't you have a meeting with your boss in an hour?" I asked.

"I do but I'd like to ride my boyfriend before I go. So shut up and enjoy the ride." Normani demanded.

I looked up at Normani with heart eyes and responded with a simple, "Yes ma'am." I said.

Normani placed her hands on my chest and slowly began to bounce up and down on me. I grabbed ahold of her hips and helped her find her rhythm. I started moving my hips upward so Normani wouldn't be the only one doing work. I hit Normani's soft spot and she dragged her kitty claws down my chest, and she left a trail of marks going down to my abs. It hurt but it felt good at the same time.

"Marking my territory Mr. Y/L/N. " Normani said with the sexiest look on her face.

"Don't call me that." I said.

"Why not Mr. Y/L/N?" Normani asked.

"It might make me bust quick and I'm not ready to bust yet." I said.

Normani slapped in the face and smirked, "What's the matter Y/N, you can't handle a real woman?" She asked.

I sat up and looked Normani dead in her eyes, "I damn well you didn't try my life just now." I said.

"I sure the fuck did, what are you gonna do about it?" Normani asked.

I reached up to grab Normani's throat but she slapped a handcuff on me and cuffed the other one to the bed. "Now what?" She asked.

Normani grabbed me by throat and started riding the fuck out of me. Looks like Normani took some notes from that interview I did because she is fucking my shit up and I like it. Normani leaned down to give me a kiss, well, that's what I thought she was gonna do. When she leaned down she started whispering against my lips, at first I couldn't make out what she was saying but upon listening closer I realized that she was talking to me in French. I don't know any French but I was sure that Normani was talking dirty to me.

"What'd you just say babe?" I asked.

Normani clenched around me a few times and I  almost gave her a load of my kids but I held it in. "I said, you feel so good inside me daddy and I can't wait for you to fill me up." She said.