Chapter 13: A fight for Her

Guys! Author's note muna! Ahahahha! I'll just say na english chapter to. Sorry po! >.< Kapag di ko po kasi kayang i-phrase sa tagalog, i do it in english. Kaya, sorry po! >.< Baka manosebleed po kayo eh! kkkkkk~ :3 Enjoy po guys! 

================================

Chapter 13: A Fight for Her

~Author’s POV~

“I’ll make you remember through my lips.” He stated and closed their distance again for their lips to touch each other again.

The kiss wasn’t passionate and smooth, it was rough and searching. She’s trying her hardest to push the latter away but to no avail…. She failed.

He continued to ravish the poor girl’s lips, savouring the sweet taste emitted from the lass’ mouth. It tasted like strawberry, their favourite fruit and it is the mos delectable thing he had ever tasted. It was better than the said fruit. He couldn’t control himself anymore. His want is controlling his body that he didn’t mind the consequences that awaits him after. Who cares? He thought. That’s right who cares? He’ll do what he wants, it’s his life. But her lips isn’t his, it belongs to someone else.

“ANGELOU!” a loud bang and a shout interrupted their… let’s call it ‘their session’. Both looked at the door with a figure popping out. Angelou’s eyes round in horror seeing her lover, Lee Taemin watching them infuriately. However, the older seemed to not care. His face says nothing but his lust for his thirst to be quenched. He was about to press lips again with her until the younger shouted.

“GET OFF HER!” he shouts again and marched towards the two, pushing away Baekhyun from the younger girl. A fist hit his face and he stumbled on the cold, hard floor. The older said nothing and wiped the blood flowing out of his bruised lips and stood up with all his might. He then gave an equal punch to the younger on his face.

Angelou didn’t know what to do. She’s confused. She’s being indecisive right now. She doesn’t know if she’ll stop them or let them continue to pour out the tension between the two. But what’s on her mind right now is the recent passionate kiss she shared with Baekhyun. In all honesty, if she pushed Baekhyun away with all her strength, she would’ve been able to set her self free. I mean, Baekhyun isn’t the type of person with a bulky body nor muscle-ish arms. He was the type who had a simple body figure, simple but enough to make girls drool over it. But no, contrary to that, she tried to push away the older, yes, but she didn’t do it with all her strength because she herself knows that…

She wanted that.

She wanted those lips to press against her. Why? She doesn’t know. But she felt halfy right and halfy wrong about it. Halfy right cause she felt like he was the missing piece on the jigsaw puzzle that she was trying to fix and halfy wrong cause… She has a lover; she shouldn’t kiss another guy, her lips belong to Taemin only.

Does it?

The lass remained lying on the mattress while watching the two men fight. She watched with blurry eyes, due to tears trying to gush out. She was trying to stop herself from crying. But who is she kidding? Im sure every girl who is in the same situation as her will cry because of… pain? Suffering? I don’t know. But I’m certain they’ll cry.

The two lad didn’t notice the weeping lass as they continue their fight. Punches and kicks were exchanged with each other, either on the face or on their torso. Wherever. As long as they hit the latter’s body, they’re satisfied.

“HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER?!” Taemin finally spoke up, raising his voice. He care less about Baekhyun being his ‘sunbaenim’ or ‘hyung’. Right this moment, he is angry.

Instead of answering, a smirk etched on the older’s lips, trying to tease the younger. Because of the said action, the younger heated with anger. If it was possible to have steam over your face for being angry; this whole place would be a sauna room right now.

A firm and loud strike was given to the older by the younger on his stomach. This made Baekhyun spit out blood from his cursed lips. He walked backwards and fell on the floor, bottom first.

“WHY AREN’T YOU ANSWERING MY QUESTION?!” he shouted for the nth time. Staring at this show isn’t something easy to do, in contrary it was heart wrenching. Seeing two lads fight just because of a single lady isn’t pleasing. It is rather annoying.

Taemin grabbed the older’s hair and made him look up at him. The older’s face is filled with bruises and blood, oh what has happened to his beauty of a face. What if his fans sees this? How will he explain it? I don’t know; no one knows.

The older silently yelped in pain as the younger continued to pull his hair, feeling like it’ll soon enough come off his head.

“I’ll make you regret doing those, hyung.” He states with a cold trace in his voice and positioned himself; readying to kick the older in his rib cage, possibly killing him.

He was about to initiate his last strike when warm arms was wrapped around his torso, tightly.

“That’s enough Taemin…” she pleaded, regret is heard in her voice. Crying out her pain while being on the latters chest was quite comforting.

Taemin’s facial features softened as he saw his girlfriend having a hard time. He let go of the older’s hair and responded to the lass’ warm embrace. When Baekhyun’s hair was released, he silently opened his mouth in pain and lied on the cold parquet.

“Shhh… Shh… Stop crying Angelou… I’m sorry for showing you something like this.” He apologized. He should. He didn’t even control himself from attacking the older in front of the apple of his eye. He should’ve thought about the pain the lady will feel when watching him and another guy fight.

Seconds tick by and the lass calmed down and slept on the younger’s chest, arms pulling itself down. Taemin accepted this as a signal that they should go back to their room now, and leave his hyung of a mess lying on the floor. I mean come on, he should learn his lesson.

The lad lifted the lass and carried her; bridal style. He was about to exit the room when the older spoke up.

“Soon enough Taemin… She’ll know everything and she’ll leave you…” the latter paused, as if giving it a dramatic moment, giving the younger time to look back at him straight in the eye.

“And come back to me.” He added, a cold voice traced on it. The younger didn’t reply but simply continued to march towards their room.

“I know that hyung.” He whispered and looked at the peaceful face of the young woman.