Part 6

Authors note
Hey everyone. So sorry for the late update I lost track of time and most of you may know that I suck at managing my time 😅. I will get better at that over time, thank you for being patient and not spamming me with hate comments.
I know it probably doesn't matter to you guys but... Recently me and my boyfriend had a disagreement over me being obsessed with septiplier things. I had 100+ photos and fan art, 8 fanfics to read, 20 songs. I ended up getting pissed and annoyed and ended up deleting almost all of it.
I now only have these (my stories) so please I would love some love guys for this story. Please, favorite this story, keep reading. This means everything to me. Follow me to keep up with my new stories. This maybe the last chapter.
Or I may continue in secret because F*** what he says this is my thing this is my life and I enjoy writing my stories and you guys like reading this story with 185 views on the third week of its existance! Thank you all for that! Means so much to me!

Know what... Fuck him, honestly Im crying with how happy I am right now! 203 views 03/10/2017! Im going to continue writing this, if he doesn't like it... Fuck him. You guys like reading it to continue reading it, so Im going to continue!

But anyways enough from me...Enjoy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jack took a wrong step and fell into the snow with a crash and a snap noise, he called out in pain knowing it was his arm from falling.

"Jack!? Where did you go!?" Mark yelled.

"Down over here Markimoo!" Jack yelled twice as loud.

"Where? Am I hearing things?" Mark called out.

"Like A Boss!" Jack yelled at his loudest and put his hand above the snow level; he couldn't raise the other arm that he had landed on and heard a spine shivering snap from. Heat radiated from the fractured place in his arm, pain shot up his arm into his shoulder to his spine sending his body into a painful fit. His arm spammed then froze in a painful position.
The pain was so overwhelming his body couldn't handle it. He threw up and watched as it melted the snow beside him with a repulsive smell that threatened to make him sick up again.
He calmed down from his excitement of finding Mark and figured out his surroundings and his senses came into focus all at once.
He could now feel the ice cold of the deep snow that cuddled him, collapsing in on him every time he made any form of movement. It was soft like powder when you tried to walk but like ice when you fell. It went solid and hurt.
Then there was the freezing air that stung through his nose and ripped down his throat making it dry. The air also tore at the insides of his lungs like a ravenous animal with every breath he now took. His lungs begged for warm air but could only receive the ice air they hated.
Jack look up at the heavens, the snow had no end.
His eyes stung like lemon in a fresh wound with blurred and smudged images. Every blink he did hurt more than the last as his realization of his position came into focus.
Every inch of his brain and body wishing and praying Mark would find him soon.
His boiling mad blood had simmered and cooled hours ago that had kept him warm.
He shivered uncontrollably. The snow under him barely melted with his freezing body temperature. His arm produced and radiated with heat... But the heat appeared to be on the inside. No snow melted under his bulged purple and black arm that bruised straight away showing he had bleeding under the skin.
He had been pushing through the deep snow for hours. Trying to navigate where he was and where he was going. All he had seen was black siluets of buildings but no people. His head hurt and spun from when he had accidentally walked into multiple poles from not being able to see through this blizzard.
All the adrenaline and every ounce of energy he had drained from him, leaving him helpless and freezing to his death.
"Mark, hurry" Jack tried to call out but his ripped throat hurt to much and choked him from dryness. Jack couldn't move, couldn't call out, couldn't warm up, couldn't shut his eyes. All he could do was lay helplessly in pain waiting for either death or Mark to find him.
His arm felt hot from the pain of the fracture and he looked down at his arm to see a large bulge and bruises of where his snapped bone was under his skin.
He could hear Mark calling for him, but he couldn't respond. Marks voice was calling loud making his head throb slightly with Ethan and Tyler's voices following. He had a wicked Migraine and his whole body hurt from pushing himself to the limit, not stopping through the snow.
He couldn't move or indicate to Mark where he was.
He had no phone, no torch, no nothing to help himself.
He coughed from his dry throat and could feel it shred his throat. Hearing the pounding of his heart in his ears the thumping in his head.
He tried not to cough with the pain that always followed, but he couldn't help it.