Chapter eleven: New couple or mistake?

I had no idea as to why I had been so stupid, no idea as to why I would kiss my dead boyfriends' best friend. Heat of the moment? That was an understatement. After we shared our moment a few hours ago we went up to my room and talked, not to mention the part where we were making out. It had been two whole months since Rhys' funeral; two months, two weeks and five days since he died and three months since his coma.

It all felt like a giant mess to me, how could I have done this? I'm not sure how to even approach Daniel anymore, after he left an hour ago i've been feeling guilty, but when i'm with him it feels like it's somehow right to feel that way about him. Was this a mistake or could this really turn into something?

My mind hasn't stopped racing since he left, he has this kind of hold on me, and it feels so similar to Rhys but yet it's so much more different, it's new. I feel so stupid right now stressing over something so stupid, i'm sure people would understand in a few more months that I have to move on eventually, even though it kills me.

Maybe time will tell what future it holds for Daniel and myself, maybe we'll just stay friends, or maybe we'll live happily ever after. As I was about to delve further into my thoughts my mobile started to ring, "Hello?" I wasn't sure why anyone would call me but the number was blocked, the husky estranged voice rang out in my ears.

"You're going to pay for your actions you slut, you think you can play games with people and then kill them? You're not having Daniel. You'll die before you get anywhere near him. You're nothing but a pathetic murderer". The line went dead not shortly afterwards, how the hell am I going to be able to see Daniel if people are still blaming me for Rhys? It makes me wonder why even i'm not blaming myself.

I couldn't control myself before I knew what I was doing I had sent a text to Daniel telling him what had just occurred, maybe now the threats were getting more serious I should be opening up and telling someone, but how is Daniel going to react to this? My phone buzzed indicating I was receiving a text back " Don't worry Anna, if any1 tries 2 hurt u, i'll b there 4 u, i love you" oh shit, what have I done?

*************************************

Hey guys!! Just a little warning about the next chapter! It's going to be from Daniel's side of the story! I hope you enjoy and i'll be writing about both sides of the story from now on (:

-Rachiee <3