Late Night Visitor

Reggie POV

  I was watching The Boondocks , when I heard a knock on the door. My mom was on a cruise with my aunts. they always have a sister vacation every year. so it couldn't be for her and I have no friends. except for Tia. we've only been here for a month.

   I opened the door to see Tia standing there.

  "What are you doing here this late?" I asked.

  *I got kicked out.*

"why?*

  "I don't wanna talk about it.*

  *okay. come on in."

"thanks."

  *follow me." I led her to upstairs to my room. "you can sleep here, I'll sleep downstairs."

  "okay. thank you so much.your the best." she gave me a hug and a kiss. she smelled like Cologne.

   "its okay. stop thanking me."

I went downstairs and got a blanket. I layed down on the couch and continued watching my show.

Tia's POV

  I want him to sleep with me. I need someone to cuddle with. I went in my bag and pulled out a lace lingerie. I put it on and walked down stairs.

Reggie POV

"Mhmm.* I heard a grunt.

   I sat up to see Ria standing in front of the TV.. in lingerie! Damn she got a nine body.

   "Reggie, can you come lay with me?" she bit her lip.

   "sure." I followed her to my room.

she crawled into the bed and stared at me."why are you still standing there. come lay with me." she laughed. I got into the bed.

  She climbed on top of me and whispered. in my ear. "I want you."

she began kissing my neck.

Tia's POV

  Reggie was turned on. I could feel his dick getting hard through his sweat pants. I had him where I wanted him. I was gonna give him the night of his life.