At the hospital

we were escorted to the ER. My mother had been in an accident and she was in critical condition. She had been hit full on by a drunk truck driver. (DON'T Drink. & Drive)

  We sat in the waiting room , hoping and praying for some good news.

  "Dad? do you think moms going to be okay?"

  "yea. I'm pretty sure she is. She's a trooper just like you."

  A doctor came towards us.

"Mr.Smith, your wife was hit pretty hard. She's currently in surgery." she informed us.

  "is she going to be okay?" my dad asked. with a tear streaming down his cheek.

  "I'm not quite sure yet. she's not even half way through her surgery."

  "okay, thanks ma'am."

2 hours later

The same doctor came back out.

"I came back to update you. Your wife is doing fine, but she may never walk again. her nerves are shot from the waist down."

  "What does he mean?" I asked , when the doctor walked away.

  "it means mommy will never walk again, she will be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life. its not the worst that can happen."

"Well I'm gald she's okay."

  "Me too, Tia."

A/N

Hey. How's it going. I feel this is going to be a great story. Please read.vote.comment.follow me. Thanks a lot.

Will Tia's mother be okay?

What will life be like with Tia's mother in a wheelchair?

              -Tatyana