Open Arms

I walked up to the door. I placed my hand on the door handle , but I hesitated to open it. Should I really be asking ms.kerry? She did day if I needed anything to call her. I don't think she would turn me down like that.

   I opened the door. I still remembered everything.

My mom used to drop me off and me & the other girls would play around until ms.Kerry called us into the studio. we would learn a new routine.  Then we would eat a snack while we waited for our parents to pick us up. Man, those were the days.

Mama said. your a pretty girl.

What's in your head. it doesn't matter.

Brush your hair. fix your teeth.

what you wear is all that matters.

just another stage. pageant the pain away.

this time I'm gonna take the crown.

without falling down-down-down.

  I could here Ms.Kerry's beautiful voice coming from her office.

I slowly made way to her office.

I lightly knocked on the door & walked in.

she turned around. her eyes were red. it looked as if she had been crying.

she wiped her tears. "h.i Tia. what are you doing here?"

"I came to ask for help."

"what can I help you with?"

"well. a lot has happened since my mom died." I started. "my dad raped me & I ran away."

tears began to pour out of me as I continued.

"when I ran away . I went to stay with our old neighborhood. she let. e live with her. after a while. she said I. needed to get a job, but I couldn't find one." I stopped.

"keep talking Tia. I'm here to help you."

"one day when I was out looking for a job. I met a drug dealer named Ghost."

"I've heard of him."

"yea. well he asked if I wanted to make money and I told him yes. he took me to his house."

"what did he do?"

"he made me have sex with him g his friends. then he gave me $1000 in cash."

"that degrading pig."

"but the thing is.. I liked it. I guess it was getting the money. so I kept doing it "

She pulled me into a hug.

"then I got kicked out of my  neighbors house. and I had nowhere to go. so I went to ghost & he let me stay. "

  I told her about me & ghost relationship. Meeting Reggie. The day ghost hit me & kicked me out. I told her about going to Reggie's house. I also told her about ghost killing my father.

"you really did go through a lot. I wish you would have came to me sooner.

"me too. but that isn't my reasoning for being here. "

"what is?"

"I'm 2 months pregnant. I gave nowhere to go. ghost didn't think it was His baby & he kicked me out "

"whose baby is it?"

"Reggie. but his mom can't afford me staying with them."

"well. Tia. you were one of my best dancers & I love you deeply."

"i love you too."

"you can stay with me."

"thank you." I hugged her harder.

She began to sing again. I joined her. and we both sang together as I layed in her arms.

   Pretty hurts, we shine the light on whatever's worse.

perfection is a disease of a nation. its the soul that needs the surgery.

A/N

So what did you think about this chapter?

ms.Kerry is a wonderful women.

Why do think ms.Kerry was crying?

Any thoughts?

Follow me on Instagram & Twitter @tvtyana___    (triple underscore)

& don't forget to READ,COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE....

THANK YOU! ❤❤❤❤

-XOXOTatyana