kiesha's house: all eyes on me

I walked up the porch steps and knocked on the door.

  "who the hell is this?" I heard her yell. crazy ol Keisha , just ratchet.

  I saw her move the living room curtain a little bit to see who was at the door. she opened the door with a blunt in her hand.

  "Tia, what are you doing here?" she exhaled smoke. "aren't you supposed to be at home?"

  " my dad has been drinking lately and he just lost his job. he's been really mean to me since mom died. can I just stay for one night." I begged.

  "sure. anything for lil Tia." she smiled.

  "ugh. I hate that name."

  "are you hungry?we have pizza."

  "no. I ate."

  "are you sure?"

  "yes, kiesha."

  "don't lie to me."

I followed her into the living room. I saw guys on the couch smoking weed and playing GTA. They called stared at me.

  "Kiesha. who is that?" one of the guys asked.

  "Lil Tia. she usedbto live next door until her mom died."

  "oh. hey, lil mama."

  "hi." I said shyly. I was scared. he was looking at me in a weird way I did not understand.

  "okay. tia there's an extra room upstairs. second door to your left."

"okay."

  I went upstairs. I found the room. I closed the door. I put my pajamas on and climbed into the bed. and I quickly fell asleep.