Chapter 6: Mistake

the smell of bacon and eggs woke you from a good nights sleep. after the sex you had, you wanted the feeling to last forever. but you knew that couldnt happen, not with your bullshit job. You sat up in your bed and yawned loudly, your hair a mess, and your appetite as big as ever. there was only one person who could be up and cooking in your apartment, and that someone was karamatsu. His figure, sleek and perfect as he stood shirtless at your stove in the kitchen. pancakes were already made, along with bacon. he finishes the last of the eggs and began to make plates for you both. all you could do was stare at his back, the muscles toned and defined, the gold chain around his neck shining and glistening, along with his fresh washed brown hair, he looked beautiful as always.

"do you plan on staring all morning my love?"

his voice, so deep and so sexy, you loved it.

"n-no i....i...goodmorning"

you responded, caught. he turns towards you in the door way, and sets the plates down on the table.

"did you sleep well?"

"how couldnt i? you were...god you were amazing karamatsu."

you took a seat across from him, looking at your hearty breakfast.

"go ahead, i want you to be good and full for work."

"how did you know i had to work today~?"

he takes a bite of the bacon, smiling at you.

"i didnt."

you watched him eat, syrup dripping off his lip as he licked it so smoothly. dammit, he was so sexy. after last night, all you wanted was to fuck him endlessly, play with him, see what drives him crazy...but in your heart, it was far too early to rush. rushing got your heart broken, rushing got you cheated on. you promised yourself youd never do it again.

"is something wrong (y/n) chan?"

you looked into his eyes, you didnt want kara to worry about you at all. besides you were just thinking.

"oh no! im fine thanks."

you eat...still wondering why karamatsu wont tell you WHERE he works. maybe you wanted to treat hin sometime, maybe stop by and visit during break. you decided to ask him.

"karamatsu? exactly WHERE do you work?"

He stops mid chew, his fist fidding with his fork just a bit. he doesnt speak. karamatsu remembered the heartbreaking story you told him of your parents, and couldnt bare to tell you the truth. not yet.

the silence made you uneasy, maybe he hated his job as much as you did. you quickly decided to change the subject when-

"why do you ask my flower?"

a tone in his voice you had never heard before. another warning.

"well, i wanted to treat you to lunch sometime or, stop by with a bento box-"

"theres no need (y/n)."

and with that, theres no more words. you were starting to get pissed off. WHY wouldnt he tell you!? all you wanted was a company name, an address, a damn business card! but he was playing you. this experience had gone no where, even after the night you shared. and youve had enough.

Karamatsu stood to get glasses of orange juice for you both, but you didnt even want him eating your food if he thought of you as a joke.

"please get out...."

he looks at you over his shoulder. it hurt your heart to say, but you needed to be strong. you werent a damn fool, but this man had you blinded, and it was time to wipe the fog from the mirror.