Chapter 13: Who He Was

(credit for the media given to peneko on twitter)

you laid beside the sweaty mafia king. his hair stuck to his face, and the sweet smell of his cologne rising in the air. you hated him, you hated how beautiful he was, you hated what he has become. his snoring shook the dark room alive, as you awaited the rising sun. every second beside his naked body, was agony. and you knew there was more where that came from if you didnt escape.

your hands ran over the bruises on your arms. you had to try to fight. you would never give in to this man easily again. your womanhood ached with the the memories of the night before. karamatsus force, and pure lust in his eyes only made you fear and loathe him more. you witnessed all of his strength last night, and it made you sore.

"goodmorning angel... last night was heavenly hmm~?"

karamatsu groaned and yawned, awakening with the day. the muscles in his back flexed as he sat up, and climbed out of bed. you couldnt even look at him. the fact that he could take advantage of you, made your stomach turn.

"no...no it wasnt..."

eyes low to the ground, you listened as he gathered his towel from the floor, and concealed himself. you were relieved to not see his nude glory any longer.

"are you sure~? your walls opened up and received me like the gates of heaven~"

to listen to him speak of you this way, half of you wanted to harm him, the other half decided it was best to let it go. despite karamatsus knowledge, in your mind resided a plan to escape this forbidden hell hole.

"fuck you..."

"heh, you sure did my love~"

with a soft kiss to the cheek, karamatsu made his way to the door. before leaving, he turns and makes eye contact with you, a soft smirk on his lips.

"get up, today...you'll be winning lots of money for me, and i want you to be alert."

he blows you another kiss, and finally exits your room. last night was the last straw, you decided that tonight...you were going to steal that master key.

after an awkward breakfast, and an uncomfortable dressing session with kara, you and him both greet totoko and dekapan in the basement. the horrendous, dark and empty room filled with knives, was now completely transformed into a small casino. betting tables lined the floor along with slot machines of all colors lining the walls. even a small corner held a quaint bar. you had to admit you were amazed.

"this is MY domain rookie... if you think youre going to mess anything up tonight-"

you suddenly feel her nimble fingers grasp your tight crop top, and snatch you in her direction. a look of intimidating anger on her face.

"ill scale you like a tuna!!"

"o-okay! i wont do anything i swear!"

with a chuckle, karamatsu rests his hands on totokos shoulder as dekapan laughed beside him. karas gold watch lights a gleam in the room as he speaks.

"calm down totoko, i trust you with her so harming her is out of the question. if you teach her correctly, she will learn."

with those words, he admires your body in your slutty attire. a miniskirt, and a black crop top. large earrings and a head of messy hair. you looked exactly how he wanted you to. like a cheap whore.

"the plan is for you to send me signals of the play at hand."

totoko looks over at you, her pink pants suit also gleaming in the bright light.