Chapter 12: Dont Fight Me

The night passes with a deep sorrow. the comfort of your bed was your only solace in this mansion of horrors. karamatsus words pierced your mind as you tried your hardest to forget the day you had prior.

"this isnt your home anymore....welcome to hell."

as you laid in your bed the next morning, your heart hammered as you waited for whats to come. what would karamatsu do to you today? what will he make you do? a gasp escapes you as the bedroom door opens with a soft squeak.

"my angel...how are you this morning~?"

how dare he speak to you this way?! as if he didnt just brand you and threaten your life not even 24 hours ago!! you wanted to attack him with all you had. with rage, you snatched the blanket from your body and sat up before him.

"im not your fucking angel!!"

with a chuckle, karamatsu ignores your rage as he walks towards the closet in your room. figures, not even your confined room was safe anymore.

"listen to me you little bitch!!"

you immediately regret your choice of words as karamatsu scowls over his shoulder at you. an expression youve only seen once before, and it shook you to your very core. his perfect brows furrowed as his eyes hold fury. you clutched the blankets near you, trying not to show any fear. you fail.

"watch your tounge my rose...or ill decorate these walls with your education..."

you watched, your (clr) eyes stare as karamatsu raised his skin tight t-shirt to reveal a glock on his right hip. he smirks ever so beautifully at your shocked and scared expression.

"now, be a good girl while i choose your attire for the day."

knowing that karamatsu could kill you in a matter of seconds, you decided to calm down, and obey just for the moment.

"karamatsu....what, what am i doing today?"

karas strong arms shuffle through the clothes hanging on the rack in the closet. you had to admit, he was very sexy with his authoritative demeanor and superiority. he knew he was running the show, and if you wanted to live, you had better respect it.

"im sending you on a mission with my head of drugs and internal affairs."

he pulls out a beautiful (clr) silk button down top, and loose fitting black dress pants. considering you never dressed yourself, you didnt bother to see exactly what was inside the closet.

"hm...this will fit you beautifully~"

you watched karamatsu walk towards you as you thought to yourself. he was letting you leave the house!! you were closer to escaping, and all you needed to do was jump out of the car on the way to meet the customer. sure you would get hurt, but youd be free! karamatsus soft hands jerk you from your thoughts as he grabs your hands.

"stand please...i want to admire this beautiful body."

your knees tremble as you inhale his cologne. hes close enough for you to knee him in the groin, but not yet. one false move without a plan, and you could kiss your ass goodbye. his deep voice sends convulsions through you, as he hums while removing your pajama top.

"i can dress myself...."

"dont be silly my dove. this skin, those eyes...they belong to me now. and you dont make a single move without my permission"

you wince at those sharp words. the brand on your hip stinging against your pj bottoms.

"yes sir..."