Part 1

" IZAAAAAYYYYYAAAAA!!!!" Shizuo yelled, running after the damn flee holding a vending machine that he found on some street corner.

" ha ha ha Shizu-chan!!! This is halarious!!" The damn flee mocked.

" but I gotta go now!!" Izaya waved to him. Then suddenly turned a corner.

" what?!?" Shizuo turned the corner as well but he was no where to be scene. " shit." He mummbled.

He threw the vending machine and it crashed in the empty alleyway.

Shizuo started walking back mummbling about how Izaya should just go and die and all that till the alleyway was silent once again.

" whew..." Izaya swiped sweat away from his forehead. He was hiding behind a dumpster at the end of the alleyway.

" hee, thought you almost had me there..." Izaya wheezed. He started walking back to his apartment, taking the back route just incase Shizu-chan was around.

As he got home he made himself some coffee and sat down at his desk.

" ugh. I'm bored." Izaya stated. He looked around the empty apartment knowing he was all alone. He got up and made himself some popcorn. He put it in front of him but his stomach just lurched.

" ha.... ya guess not." Izaya bitterly laughed. He threw the popcorn away and just scrolled his computer for any information he could sell.

The next day....

" IIIZAAAAAAAYYYAAA!!!" shizuo screamed out chasing him once more throughout the streets.

" relax Shizu-chan!! I didn't do anything wrong!!" Izaya laughed running away from the blonde monster infront of him. " ha!! Like I'd believe one word out of your mouth!!" Shizuo laughed. They ran and ran till they reached an alleyway ( again) but Izaya couldn't find a place to hide this time.

He was trapped.

" hee... not so smart now, are ya?" Shizuo mocked.

" hee, lets talk about this Shizu-chan..." Izaya smiled, backing away.

Shizuo threw a trash can at the information broker but Izaya dodged just in time for the trash can to hit the brick wall.

" well I see you still haven't lost your touch." Izaya breath.

' shit.... I don't have much time left..'
Izaya thought to himself. His knees where buckling under him and the world started to change colors.

" hey!! What are you doin'!?" Shizuo tried to get Izaya's attention, but Izaya couldn't focus.... he was having a mini panic attack cause he didn't want Shizuo here right now.
'Anywhere but here.' Izaya thought... his thoughts entangling with stuff that could happen.

" leave Shizu-chan. I don't want you here right now." Izaya whispered loud enough for Shizuo to hear.

Izaya slumped on the brick wall. Shizuo getting closer to the paling body.

" hey! Damn flee... what the hell is wrong with you?" Shizuo walked towards him.

" hee.... everything." Izaya smiled devilishly then his knees buckled under him and he fell to the ground.

" hey!!" Shizuo ran to Izaya who was breathing heavily.

He shook Izaya but he already passed out.

" what the hell!?" Shizuo breath. He had to call someone.... and he knew just the person.