Chapter Nineteen

We kept trying to find where Evie went. We jumped to where she was standing. We got frustrated, I think Rick realised something was wrong. He started to whack it his shotgun, "Damn it! It's a trap door. There's gotta be a switch or something around here someplace." Feeling around the corners and putting our back into the wall to budge it.

Suddenly, we heard Henderson screaming, "Run, you sons of bitches! Run!" I think we knew what it was, "Go." Rick said, we all started to run. I saw one of the workers running behind. He tripped, the scarabs came down and started to eat way his skin. "Go! Go!" Rick urgently said.

We were running, suddenly Rick stopped and went into the room. "There you are! Will you quit playing hide-and-seek. Let's get out of here." He grabbed on to her arm, realising how she was frozen looking in front of her.

"Woah!" "Shit!" Rick and I shouted out. 'What is that thing? Oh my god, that's the thing, that's that mummy. I knew that was unnatural.' Thinking to myself just looking at that dead mummy. Jonathan come running in with the other Americans. "Evie!" They realised what was in front of them. Jonathan had a look of shock and disgust on his face while dropping his torch. The others just had disbelief and shock.

The mummy turned to us and started screaming inhumanly at us, made us jump. Rick being Rick decided to do it back to him, like that's going to scare him. But thankfully me and Rick had our shotguns out ready. Bang! Shot the mummy. "-Move!" Pushing me and Evie to the other side, out of the door. I could hear Jonathan talking hysterical, "Yeah, right. Did you see that? It was walking. It was walking!"

We managed to get outside, without dying. Oh wait, I spoke to soon. The Meji were their black dressed glory, with guns aimed at us with the Doctor on his knees with that Book. The boss come forward, lowered his facial garb. it was the same man from the other night. The handsome one.

He looks at us in anger and disappointment. Ouch! "I told you to leave or die. You refused. Now you mat have killed us all... for you have unleashed a creature we have feared more than 3,000 years."

Rick and I spoke out at the same time as they started to walk passed us. "- Relax, we got him." He came up to our faces, "- No mortal weapon can kill this creature. He's not of this world." Soon as he said that the other Meji's brought out a body, alive Mr Burns but he has no eyes or tongue. The other two American's started accusing them. "- You bastards." "- What did you do to him?"

He looked at the two, "We saved him, saved him before the creature could finish his work. Leave, all of you, quickly, before he finishes you all. Yallah. Nimishi, We must now go on the hunt and try and find a way to kill him." Walking off, Rick turned his head to him, "We already told you we got him." Again, he went up to Rick. "Know this. This creature is the bringer of death. He will never eat, he will never sleep... and he will never stop."

Walking off. I run up to him grabbing his arm, "And you're all going down there on your own? With just swords and your guns? As you said it can't be killed buy mortal weapons, and you're going back in there with mortal weapons? Where's the great idea in that plan?" I asked him, lifting an eyebrow. "As I said we will find a weapon that will kill this creature that you unleashed." He told me. "Woah! That was not me, it was Evie." I turned my head looking at them I could tell they want to get out of here. "Right, good luck. Try and not to be killed. You're too good looking to get killed by a mummy." Walking backwards with a little flirty wink.