Chapter 1

"Hey Mel!" a smile crept across my face Kat my best friend is running toward me screaming my name at our high school. She is exactly the opposite of me pretty, skinny, perfect body, and she loves makeup and well like any other normal girl but a little more cheerful. I'm not pretty and I'm a book worm, nerd (But I hate school I need to get to college to get away.) I have brown wavy hair, brown eyes, and tan skin.

"Kitty!" I yell back as she catches up to me breathing heavily, one thing we do share we're both very unathletic.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!" she says, "Guess what I over heard at the game last night?" "What?" "I heard the ash team broke up!"

Wait what I did not expect that I was thinking maybe Brody and Lindsay fought or something. Brody is Kat's crush. The 'ash team' is Ashley and Ashton the Most popular people in school. I may or may not have had a teeny crush on Ashton but I know that won't happen I'm socially awkward and like literally never talk volunteerly unless of course it's Jordan and Ashton is like the most popular person, and the hugest player, its our senior year and the ash team has been a thing for about two years now but every one knows both of them slept with different people.

"Mel!" I blink out of my train of thoughts, "Geez did you hear any thing I said?"

"Up to the part about the ash team."

"Mel! that was when I started talking god! anyway get to class bye you shank!"

"Whatever, greenie." I say walking off to class.

When I get in class I feel a lot of eyes on me and its weird I siently walk to my desk, them I see someone lean over to me, "Hey," I hear him say a very familiar popular voice. Ashton.

"What do you want?"

"You."he states.

"Well to bad you don't get me, if you wanted me you should've came about three Years ago."

"You know I know you want Me."

"As if," I scoff, " your a player I never liked players you of all people should know"

"What if I change?" He asks playing innocent.

"Nope." I say popping the p and thankfully Mrs.h walked in late again.

"OK so I know we all like partners who are our friends so I'm going to pick partners." She says while walking in and setting stuff on her desk. "the project is on helping others and community service. You and your partner will chose a project whether its cleaning up garbage or helping out at the orphanage you will at the end of the semester. Sound good?"The class mumbled yes. "OK great." she started saying partners