Chapter 20

When I got home on wednesday after school i plopped down on alec's couch and fell asleep.

***

I woke up to whispers and the feeling of eyes on me. 

"Shh, she's waking up." a voice said, that i immediately recognized as Alec.

"Alec who's here?" I asked not opening my eyes.

"Me." A guy says.

"That doesn't help at all." I say sitting up realizing that my head was resting in Alex's lap. 

"Oh, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"You know catching up with my old friend Alec." Alex replied with a smirk.

"Oh, haha." I say with sarcasm, "Get out."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like your presence."  I say getting up and walking to the kitchen for ice-cream.

As I was getting the ice cream out Alex snatched out of my hands and held it above his head, so I can't reach it because im shorter than a potato.

"Give me my ice cream!" I whine jumping a little to try and grab it.

"Only after you tell me why you don't like me. I mean the first time we met you were blushing and stuttered and I think it was the most adorable thing I have ever seen." he says standing on his tippy toes, while I slowly walked around him.

An evil smirk crossed my face before I put on an innocent look and stood on my tippy toes tilting my head up and millimeters from his mouth say, "Because you remind me of him." And jump up grab my ice cream and sprint to Alec's room.

Once I plop down on the bed and get my laptop all ready and comfy to watch Netflix is when I relize I forgot a spoon for the ice cream. "Fuck!" I say and lean backward so im completely laying down. then magically a spoon appears beside my head. I sit up smiling like an idiot and look up to the ceiling to say, "Thank you lord Jesus." And get to eating the most amazing ice cream in the world Neapolitan.

"Your welcome." A voice says in my ear. I look to the ceiling and whisper, "God?" He chuckles and tilts my head to the side so im facing Ian.

"Oh," I say in disappointment, "Downgrade."

"Please more like an upgrade." he responds.

"Hey aren't  you like band from alec's apartment?" I question.

"well how am I soposed to talk plans over with my second in command?" He say leaning toward me slowly going for my lips.

I put my finger against his lips and push him away a look of disgust on my face. "Fist of all im not on of you skimpy little sluts like your last second in command and I thought I said that I didn't want any of that stuff going on between us."

"Oh, but lacy, you started it." Ian said before forcing his lips on mine. Just the fact that he called me lacy was enough to get my beyond pissed so when he kissed me I kinda flew him across the room.

"What the Fuck!?" he says as he gets up grunting from pain.

"Umm, I heard a loud thud are you okay?" I turn to the doorway to see Alex eith a worried expression looking at me.
"Uh, ya, I'll be back I need to cool off a little." I say and rush out the door and onto the street. Because I have no idea where to go, if I whent to the bar Alex will find me and if I went to just about any where else ill run into Ian, so I go to Adriens.

***

"Hey, what's up?" Adrien asks as I step in the doorway.

"We need to talk." I say and sit down on her bed.

******************************************************************

Athors note:

I don't even know if my book is good if you like it hen please vote ive been really busy with school and at home with two little sisters who are still baby's.