Chapter 2

"What no way oml you got to be kidding me omg." Kat would not stop talking it lunch now and I told her about what happened in health, ahe came to the conclusion that Ashton broke up with Ashely to be with me. Finally she quit talking, when I looked up she was staring at something behind me. I slowly tilt my head to look behind me and see Ashton walking towards us. I'm about to get up and walk away but he sits down pulling me back down secretly so Kat won't see.

"Hey, the melody to my world." He says cheekily looking me in the eyes. I advert my eyes elsewhere instead of his beautiful blue eyes, unfortunately my eyes skim across his brown hair then down to his tan muscular arms covered by his long sleeve light brown shirt.

"OMG you guys would make such a cute couple!" Mel practically screams.

"What she said," Ashton says eyeing me out of the corner of his eye.

"Eww no keep dreaming pretty boy."

" so I'm a pretty boy now?" He says raising his eyebrows his mouth turning up into his signature smirk.

"Ugg,ur so annoying I hate you." I say/scream at him. I get up and walk away toward my locker.

"Omg he totally likes you!" Kat says once she reaches me.

"Ya right, well that doesn't matter I don't like him."  I state my stomach fluttering inside.
***
That night when I got home I go straight to my room, "MEL!" I hear my dad holler. I go running upstairs with a terrified feeling. My dad is basically bipolar and that's why I need to get away and go to college, Kat knows about all of this and she has family problems of her own sometimes we really want to runaway.

When I get upstair I hear my dads pickup driving off. I shrug and go back downstairs that happens all the time.

************************************
Authors Note
Idk what to really say so.