Chapter 17

"You're really doing this huh?" Alec asked from across the room, I told him about how I was going to join the gang.

"Yes, and you're not going to stop me," I stated like a little kid. 

"Wasn't planning on it," he replied.

"Ok well bye!" I said running out of the apartment.

***

When I got to Ian's place he let me in, with an evil smirk, he asked, "Are you really doing this you don't know what initiation is like."

I smirked putting on my poker face and replied with, "That's why I'm not going through initiation."

"What?" he asks confusion taking over his face.

"I want to be second in command and you going to make me," I explain.

"Oh darling, I don't think so," he said, a smirk taking place on his face.

"You know I'm not a little girl anymore I've grown up and quite quickly." I say walking closer to him, "So your going to make me second in command or else I will make your life a living hell." 

"Is that a threat?" he asks.

"No, it's not a threat I don't make threats. Only promises." I whisper in his ear.

"You can't be second in command Arika is," he said losing excuses.

"Oh? And who is Arika your whore that you beat up just to stay with you?" I say slowly biting his earlobe. 

He lets out a groan and I smirk knowing I was winning. "Fine, I can arrange something." He says giving up.

"Thanks see you later," I say skipping out of his apartment.