Chapter 23

When I wake up i decide that its about time to go back to school. Apparently while I was gone a lot of stuff happened. today I was walking down the hall when I got pushed up against the lockers by some guy I didn't know, but he look familiar at the same time like really familiar. he warned me to stay away from Austin. Like, ok then, I didn't need to be told that I try do stay away from every one as much as possible and like anyone would want to talk to me.

Now its lunch and I don't know where to sit. I am looking around the lunch room about to decide that eating outside will be better until someone scares the sit out of me by telling me I can sit with him by whispering it in my ear.

When i get to the table i see Ashton and the other popular boys.  "Hey Mel. how have you been?"

"Good I guess." I respond.

"That's good." He say to me then starts talking to one of the other boys at the table.

"Hey Alex did you ask Ashely to prom yet?" Austin asks the guy who talked to me earlier.

"No not yet I was planning on asking someone else." Alex responds to Austin while looking at me.

"Wait you mean Alex like Alex Alex?" I ask looking at the new Alex. I saw him about two days ago how did he change so much!? Now he's mean and giving off the bad boy vibe. Even tho I liked him before I couldn't decide if I liked him even more now or less.

"The one and only." Alex responds to my question with a smirk on his face.