Chapter 5

The party is in an hour. I was thinking about backing out but Kat would come and actually kidnap me and take me to that party. So now I'm trying on a bunch of outfits to where there.

i picked out the options of a cute black and white crop top i got from zummies with some dark wash cut up skinny jeans and vans, a high wasted black skirt with a maroon long sleeve shirt with some flats, and last of all i got some light wash skinny jeans with an grey sweater and air force ones. After staring at the cloths I put away the skirt outfit I don't want any perverted boys trying anything.

After Kat called she told me to pick the air force ones, telling me to hurry up. I didn't put any make up on and put my hair up in a messy bun, while I was running down the steps for my car. My car ain't nothing that special it was an 1087 Oldsmobile cutlass my dream car was and 442 Oldsmobile cutlass but this will do for now.

I park a little ways away from Kats house and walk the rest of the way. when I was walking up the steps I see something running for me then the next thing I knew I was on the ground groaning while Kat was giggling like the idiot she is. "You made I thought you were never going to show I've been waiting forever." she says trying to stand but falls back down oviously drunk, great there ain't much worse than a drunk Kat.

"Kat are you drunk?" I ask even though it's useless.

"No, I'm just happy and a little wobbly..." she pauses and thinks a little bit then smile sheepishly, "OK maybe a little."

"Kat you know I hate when your drunk I have to watch over you like a baby, so much for a party." I tell her pissed off.

"Hey I'll get Dreyden to watch me ok you can have fun now leave and flirt with Ashton he's been looking for you a while now."

"Ok but I'm not going to go flirt with that jackass." I tell her.

"What jackass?" Ashton says walking out of the door.

"You your the jackass now leave me alone why don't you." I tell him going into the party, the music is really loud but I'm used to it from always listening to loud music in my car. I instally regret coming inside there are a lot of people and I mean a lot of people, hormonal teens and all. I turn around debating on leaving when I see Ashton heading in my direction.

I wander more into the house going for the kitchen on my way I see people playing beer pong and a little more into the house guys are playing beer bong and in the kitchen there's a poker game going on. I roll my eyes when I see this and get a beer, I hate the taste of beer but I thought I shouldn't get to drunk tonight.

"I'm going to kill you Jordan!" Somebody hollered in my ear running by.

"Hey could you not scream in my ear next time thanks." I hollered at them, he turns around and winks, "Eww jackass." I say, before walking around some more looking for nothing really.

"Hey your Melanie right?" I turn around and see Jordan Ashtons best friend.

"It's Mel to you. what do you want." I snap annoyed because his eyes ranked up and down my body checking me out.

"Ashtons been looking for you," he leaned closer untill his lips grazed my ear and whispered so softly i could barely hear him say, "but I want you to my self so I dumped his ass at home."

He pushes me up against the wall. "Jordan your drunk get off of me." I tell him but he doesn't listen he starts to kiss me down my neck. I knee him in the balls and he leans over and groans, and for extra measure I stomp on his foot so he's rolling on the ground and walk away.