Pizza party -calum hood

*tumblr

"Did you get some pizza?" Calum asked, shouting over the music. You shook your head.

"No, the zoo animals got there before me" You explained. You were at a party at Calum's house for his Birthday. It was all a surprise for him you had sorted with his friends. His parents were away for the weekend.

"Well luckily for you..." Calum took your hand and led you around the back of a sofa two couples were making out on. Calum bent down and pulled a pizza box from underneath it. "Where's the key to this door?" He gestured to the set of doors behind us. You grinned as Calum bit his lip. You reach down your top and fished it out. You and Luke decided it was best if you locked the rest of the doors to the house and just stayed in the two back rooms- there was enough space.

"For safe keeping" You winked.

"Yeah we'll see" He laughed. You were both crouched on the floor. You reached up to unlock it. You both hurried through before you turned and locked it again.

You leaned back and sunk into the poshest sofa they owned, the only one not waiting to be ruined on the other side of the doors in the party. You looked up at the fancy paint work on the ceiling, amazed. The banister started at the back of the room; beside you, you were directly opposite the huge front door but it must have been twenty steps away.

"It's so much quieter in here, just by having a brick wall between us and the music" you commented.

"It's because it's an insulated brick wall" Calum stated, raising his eyebrows.

"Someone was listening during physics" You laugh. Calum sat beside you with the pizza box, he offered you a piece which you took before taking a piece himself. He sunk down into the sofa like you, both of you staring up with your feet resting on the long stool in front of you. You leaned forward to take your comfy Converse off.

"Just because you weren't" Calum smirked as you remembered sitting in class last week with Calum's hand running up and down your thigh throughout the whole lesson; leaving you with the need to get yourself off that night. "These goddamn shorts though Y/N" He commented as he looked at your shaped legs in your tiny denim shorts. Calum leaned forward only to pull you back with him. He must have been on his third piece of pizza by now. You reached for your second as he rested his hands on the top of your legs. He pushed the box onto the top of the stool and turned you around so you were lying along the sofa. Calum was lying on top of your legs, his hands holding onto your bum whilst his forehead was in line with your belly button. "We're gonna have to take them off..." He reached for the zip on the back of the shorts as you giggled irresponsibly after having finished the pizza slice.

"Cal! We can't!" You said with no plan to actually listen to the words you were saying.

"Yes we can and we will. It's my birthday and my fucking house. Give the Birthday Boy what he wants" He was determined to get your shorts down as you lifted up so he could. "That door is locked, the door to the kitchen is locked and the front door is locked. What's the problem?" Calum slowly rubbed you over your knickers.

"There isn't one" You mumbled as you stared up, letting Calum do his thing.

"Just don't be too loud eh?" He winked as you looked at him. You rolled your eyes. He pulled your knickers half way down your legs to your shorts and began his magic. His tongue worked wonders as you bit my lip as hard as you possibly could as to not scream. Calum ran his tongue up and down your slit multiple times before sucking your clit to his mouth. "Hmm" He hummed, vibrations pulsing through your body.

"OK I know I said don't scream but some appreciation would be nice" he chuckled as he looked at you. You nodded before moaning as his tongue continued to work between your legs. Calum's tongue teased at your entrance. He took one of his hands from your hip in order to rub your clit whilst his tongue pushed in and out of you.

"Hmm fucking hell Cal, uh right there Calum" You tried your hardest not to yell as Calum worked you up to your high. He swapped so his mouth was back on your clit and his fingers were thrusting in and out of you. "Calum I'm so close" You took a deep breath and closed your eyes as Calum's fingers curled inside you over and over. Your hand found the one of Calum's that was still holding your hip. You clutched it tight as your eyes closed and you were enveloped into a new state of euphoria.

"You're so gorgeous Y/N" Calum whispered as he sat up a little, his fingers still running over your sensitive clit slowly. You had to push his hand away from you before your hips jolted up at his touch.

"What was that for? It's not my Birthday" You giggled as you pulled your shorts back up your legs. Calum pulled your hands back and zipped your shorts up for you.

"Good thing an' all because you didn't look like you were having much fun back in there" he was talking about the party. "I thought I should come and cheer you up. What's up? I don't like it when you're sad"

"I suppose I was just stressed about all of this" you shrugged. "It took a lot of organising but the others helped. I keep worrying about whether everything is ok. I didn't even think about my outfit until this afternoon and the-" Calum knew you would have meant the group of friends you both share helping you sort the party. Calum still held his head on your stomach. He shifted his hands either side of you on the sofa and lifted himself up. His muscles in his biceps contracted and made you bite your lip, getting all hot and flustered again. If this if how he feels when he looks at you in your shorts, you have lots of sympathy for him.

"I love you. You sorted this party out for me and I think it's awesome. Come on Y/N, stop being so insecure. You're too perfect for that" Calum was now face to face with you, one of his hands on your cheeks. "Now come on, we'll go and dance and then you can return the favour I just gave you later" He winked. You laughed as you both sat up. You were kneeling and Calum's legs were on the floor as he sat on the sofa like it was made to do.

"I love you so much" You wrapped your hands together around the back of his neck before you leaned forward to kiss him. He grinned as you did so, told you he loved you more and then kissed you first. You pushed him back so he was underneath you. His legs wrapped around you and you grinned as he bit your lip. You slowly grinded your hips on his and things got hot between you both again. "Let me return that favour now then at least you'll be able to control yourself a little better on that dance floor" You winked at him with a giggle as you began to undo his button on his jeans along with the zip. His jeans and boxers were half way down his legs.

"Y/N I'm sure I can wa-" His voice became high pitched as you put your mouth onto his tip. You licked along to his shaft and back. You held your mouth over him before pushing your head forward and moving back and forth.

"Oh shit Y/N. Keep going. I'm not gonna last long. Don't fucking stop. You're gonna have to swallow, we will never be able to get a come stain off of this sofa" he warned me. Oh...yeah. That was the plan anyway but that means more pressure now, you thought. You couldn't help but laugh to yourself as you had these thoughts. Actually, you should have been offended. Why was his thinking about leaving a stain when you had your mouth wrapped around him? He should be in ecstasy and worry about that later.

'I need to step up my game' you thought to yourself before pushing your head further down, almost causing yourself to gag. Calum's grunts and groans were getting louder and becoming more constant. He began to slur a colourful variety of words and closed his eyes as you stared at him. He pulled on your hair like he didn't know what else to do with his hands. "Y/N, fuck I'm there I-" Before you knew it, Calum's orgasm arose and he spilt himself into your mouth as you lapped it up. "Fuck baby girl, I'm never gonna let you go" Calum commented as he got his breath back and pulled his jeans back up his legs.

"Good to know I'm good for something" you mutter to yourself, almost sarcastically as you sat up on the sofa.

"You're good at lots of things" Calum leaned forward and kissed you again. He stood up and held his hand out to you. "Come on, you owe me a dance" You grinned at your gorgeous boyfriend in front of you and let him lead you back into the back rooms to the party after finding the key again. As you both started dancing with, grinding on, each other, you realised that wouldn't be the last orgasm of the night for either of you.