Prologue

They were so close. Brother and sister, together forever. They were best friends. Whether it was sports, smarts, or Halloween costumes. They would always do you same things. She bought them each something to remember each other. " One day I'm gonna leave, Leave mum and dad behind and find something better then them. So, I bought you this bro, its a bracelet with a heart, the heart has our picture in it, so you'll always remember me, Okay?." she told him that day. "Okay, but why does it have to be so girly, you couldn't of picked a manly one." he whined. " No, this is the only one I could afford, and I have a necklace with our picture, So here let me put it on you." She laughed while she put his bracelet on him. " Promise you won't forget me when I leave brother, promise no matter what, you'll never forget me when I leave, Pinky Promise?" She stuck out her pinky. " I promise to even come looking for you when I move out. I Promise!" he locked their Pinky's together. They giggled.

~Slam~

They both looked toward the door in fear, he had to protect her this time. The door swung open and their dad stepped through the door and grabbed her by her hair. She let out a yelp and started to cry. " Dad, stop you hurting her." he cried, "This is what she deserves son for being a worthless mistake. A waste of space." He started punching her, she was screaming and crying. Its hurts him to see her like this, and he can't do anything about it.