Amnesia

Kaylie POV

I was awakened by the sound of a camera flash.

I opened eyes to be met with a bare chest, and nearly screamed, then I remembered where I was, and who I was laying on. "Be quiet, or you'll wake them Michael." Luke said. "Shut up Luke." Mikey yelled back. I sat up, which caused Calum to wake up. "Sorry, Calum. I didn't mean to wake you up." I said moving over. "Its okay, I've been awake. Woke up when these two thought it would be funny to take pictures of us when we were asleep." Calum laughed.

I blushed, and got out of the bed and walked downstairs to see Ashton still asleep on the couch. He looked very uncomfortable. I shook him a little to wake him up. He turned over and looked at me. " Michael and Luke huh." He said smiling. "Yeah, I had a nightmare last night and Calum came and comforted me. He's really sweet." I said blushing. He smirked. "You like him don't you?" My eyes widened, " What? No I-I d-don't." I a little too quickly replied.

He rolled his eyes, "Okay whatever you say." I got up from where I sat, and looked for Michael's room.

I walked past a room and heard soft singing. It was Michael. I knocked on the door and heard a come in. "Hi Michael." I said smiling. "How much of that song did you heard." He laughed. "Enough. Amnesia. That's cool, who is it about?" I asked. His face fell.

"Its about my sister. When My sister and I were little, our father abused her. Everyday he would beat her and throw her down the stairs. It would kill me to see this happen. Almost everyday I would have to take her to the hospital because he would hurt her so bad. About two years ago, she had enough and told me she was gonna run away. She was my best friend," He showed me this bracelet," I promised her I'd find her. I looked everywhere she could be. I don't know where she is." He said tears in his eyes.

I wipe a tear away from his cheek. "Aww Michael, it'll be okay. You'll fine her. I have faith. Never give up faith." I said.

He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks Kaylie, your the best."

"I hate to say this, but I need some clothes. Please." I asked.

"Sure, I'll get you some." He said smiling.

___________________

~I remember the day you told me you were leaving.

I remember the make-up running down your face.

And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them...

Like every single wish we ever made.

I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things.

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

And the memories I never can escape.