Name?

Ashton's POV

What? " What do you mean you don't know?" I asked. " I don't know who I am. I can't remember." The mysterious girl on our couch responded. "Well, maybe we can name some names and help you try to remember." She just nodded and said,"Yeah let's try that."

I pulled Michael aside,"She needs clothes Michael, we have to give her some."

His eyes widen, when he realized what I meant. "No. No. No. No. I'm not giving some random stranger some of my sisters clothes, No Ashton." About two years ago Michael's sister went missing. She ran away from home because of their father. The only thing Michael has left of her is The bracelet she bought him, and her favorite clothes he brought just in case he found her one day.

"Michael, this girl has no family, no food, no home and, no clothes. We have to do the right thing, Give her some clothes please." I begged with puppy dog eyes.

Michael sighed in defeat," Fine I'll go get her some, you own me big time Irwin, Big time."

His sister is a very very touchy subject. She was his best friend, and she was always there for him,and every time his parents visit they tell him, " Son, she probably dead by now, its no use." Michael would try and keep his cool as much as possible, but fail and start yelling and crying violently, and run upstairs and slam his door shut.

I'm starting to worry about him, what if she really is dead??

I walk back into the living room and see Luke and Calum struggling to figure out the poor girls name. I hold back a laugh and walk over.

"So, how's it going with figuring out your name?" I ask taking a seat next to her.

"Not very well, none of the names are ringing a bell, I hope I can figure it out soon. It kinda sucks not knowing who you are." She sounded very upset.

"Well, what if something in your bag has your name on it? Maybe that can help." I suggested shrugging.

Her eyes lit up, and she quickly grabbed her bag and dumped it on the couch. Her and Calum searched through the contents on the couch till Calum held up a book, Maximum Ride, The Angel Experiment. He then flipped on page and there was her name. "Her name is...... Kaylie. That's.....uhh very pretty name." Calum said stumbling over his words. She blushed like crazy.

About that time Michael walked in with some clothes. Calum and Luke looked at him with shock.

She beamed at him. "Thank you so much you guys, Your the best."

She grabbed the clothes and headed up stairs.

Kaylie's POV

These guys are so nice. I hope I'm not a problem. I searched around until I found the bathroom. I haven't had a shower in forever.

Calum's POV

This girl is.....different. There is something about her that sends signals. I just can't put my finger on it.

Luke and I both were shocked to see Michael get her clothes, his sister's clothes.

"OI, you feeling okay, Mate. You just gave Kaylie your sisters pajamas." Luke asked.

"I'm fine, Ashton owes me 50 pizzas now." Michael laughed.