Found

Ashton's POV

Its pouring down rain and of course the boys had to leave with out me so now I have to walk home in the rain. My clothes are soaking wet, my hair is dripping. I turn down an ally to get home quicker, I also use the ally to hide from Luke when I make him mad, its pretty funny. As I walk home, I hear a shuffling noise, I looked in the direction of the noise and saw a girl, she was curled in a ball against the wall and she was sleeping. She looked like she had been here for a while. Well, I can't just leave her here, so I picked her up and carried her to our house. She snuggled close to my chest as I walked. I took the time to study her features, she had blue tips and the rest of her hair was black, she was covered in dirt and ashes, she must have been in that ally for a long time.

I finally got to the house, I knocked since I couldn't open the door, and there stood a very concerned Luke. " Hey As- Wait, who is that and why are you carrying her?" He asked as I stepped inside. Calum and Michael were sitting on the couch watching TV, " I don't know, but I found her in an ally and I couldn't just leave her there, now you two get your lazy asses off the couch please" I said. She's really light, I bet she hasn't ate in a while. They moved off the couch and I laid her down. She looked so peaceful. " So, what do we do with her?" Calum asked. Hmm, what are we gonna do with her. " Well, she's obviously homeless, so I think we should help her get on her feet, its the least we could do for her." I suggested. I noticed Michael hasn't said anything, I looked over at him, and he's looking at her confused, "Michael, What's on your mind mate?" I asked. He looked over at me, confusion still in his eyes, "I don't know, but she looks so familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it." I looked at her, and I noticed bags under her eyes, meaning she hasn't had much sleep. "This poor girl, she looks terrible." Luke says with tears in his eyes. " She's gonna need some new clothes, and other essentials." I said. We kept talking, and talking until we heard a groan.  We all looked at her and she looked very startled.

"Where am I?" she asked. "Your in our house, we brought you here from the street." I told her. "I live on the streets, I have no where to go." I frowned. " Well, my names Ashton, this is Luke,Calum, and Michael, Welcome, What's your name."

"To be honest, I don't know. I don't know who I am."

A/N: The picture on the side is me. If you guys were wondering. :)