Nightmare

Kaylie POV

I looked in the mirror after I got out of the shower, and nearly screamed. I didn't recognize myself without all the dirt.Its also been awhile since I've had clean clothes. Plus these pajamas are extremely soft.

As I made my way back to the living room, I could hear the boys fighting over what kinda pizza they want. "Excuse me," I said to get their attention, " Where am I supposed to sleep?"

Ashton's POV.

Where is She gonna sleep? "You can sleep in my room, and I'll sleep on the couch." I offered. "No, I don't want to be a bother, I'll sleep on the couch." She shook her head. " I insist, its been awhile since you've slept on an actual bed, so please." I asked with my eyes. No one can resist the eyes. She sighed," I really don't wanna be a bother, but okay." "You're not a bother, Kaylie. We are glad your here, Right lads?" I said. They all agreed and she turned bright red.

We watched a couple movies, before everyone got tired. Michael was the first one to his room (Shocker, Not), then Cal, then Luke. It was just me and Kaylie left, until she yawned. "I'm gonna go to bed to, Ashton can you show me your room." She asked yawning again.

"Yeah come on I'll show you." I responded also yawning. We walked up the stairs past the others rooms until we reached the last room. "Here you go, Goodnight Kaylie."

"Goodnight Ashton, and thank you." She replied smiling.

Nightmare
Kaylie's POV
I was running, being chased by someone. I didn't recognize who it was, but I couldn't even remember my own name. "You're worthless, you're useless, you're a waste of space." He shouted. He was chasing me, and I had no idea why. I just kept running from him. Soon enough, my feet slid out from under me and I went rolling forward, a then hit a wall. Hard. "Finally, its time to go. You're time on this Earth is up. Goodbye Kaylie. Time to die." He laughed evilly and came towards me with a knife. I tried to back up, but the wall prevented me. Just as he was about to stab me.

I woke up.

Calum's POV

I was sleeping until I heard a small scream coming from Ashton's room.

Kaylie.

I sprung out of bed and ran to the room. When I entered, I found her thrashing around. I quickly shook her awake. And her eyes sprang open. Then she started crying. I pulled her close.

"Shh, its okay, you're okay now." I cooed trying to calm her down."I almost died Calum, some person was trying to kill me. I don't even know who it is," She bawled harder," Please stay with me Calum, don't leave me." I wanted to cry at how sad she looks.

"Okay, I'll stay here with you. Its okay, you're gonna be okay." I said. I crawled in the bed and pulled her closer. "I've always had that same nightmare. Its never changed. And it scares me a lot." She explained. "Its okay now. You're fine." I told her. She played her head on my chest and closed her eyes. Soon I heard her breathing steady, and I kissed her forehead. I soon followed shortly after, with this weird feeling inside.