Shopping.

Kaylie's POV

Right now Calum and I are shopping for me new clothes, so I don't have to use Michael's sisters. Well, I'm running around like an idiot in Hot Topic. Calum thought I wanted to go to some girly store. Wow.

I made my way back to Calum with a pile of clothes, and pointed toward the dressing rooms. "I'm gonna go try this dress on. Okay?" He nodded and we made our way over toward them.

Calum POV

Kaylie has been in the dressing room for about 20 minutes. "Kaylie, are you okay?" I asked through the door. She didn't respond. "Kaylie, are you Okay?" This time I heard the door unlock, and I stepped back. The door opened and my jaw dropped. She stepped out of the room a little more.

I was at a loss for words. She looks breathtaking. "I knew I looked bad. I'll just go put it back." She said frowning. "NO, y-you look a-amazing. Y-You look wow." I stuttered out. She blushed bright red."Really? I thought I looked bad." She said looking down. I walked over to her and lifted her head. "You really look good Kaylie, I wouldn't lie to you." Her eyes shined, and I found myself leaning in.

She was leaning in too, and finally our lips met. The kiss was slow but full of sparks, No scratch that, fireworks and butterflies. It felt like it was only us. Nobody else in the world.

We broke apart and my eyes widened. "I-I'm s-sorry." I apologized. We separated and she went back in the room and took of the dress, and we went and paid for all the stuff and went back to the car.

The whole car ride home was extremely awkward. When we got home the boys greeted us and we acted like nothing happened.

Kaylie POV

Omg, I can't believe Calum and I kissed. I have to tell someone. Ashton. Maybe I can tell him. "Ashton, can I talk to you, please?" I asked. "Yeah sure." We walked up to his room and sat on the bed. "What's up Kaylie?" He asked. "Well, Calum.... Calum..... He kissed me." I said looking down again. "WHAT?" Ashton said rather loudly. "Shhh, keep it down. Yes, he kissed me today when we we're at Hot Topic. And I liked it a lot and I don't know what to do and I'm rambling aren't I?" I rambled on. "I knew you liked him. Luke owns me 20 bucks. What are you gonna do?" He asked.

"I have no idea, Ashton, no idea."