Confess And Break My Heart

Adrien's POV

Today is the day I will confess to Marinette. She is just so beautiful and purrfect. I put on a different t-shirt that is just plain black with my white jacket and some new jeans. "Are you sure you are going to talk to Marinette. I mean all you do is say a phrase like did you want to go to the movies with me. But yesterday it was so funny, because you said woovies go me with did to you, "says my annoying kwami. I love the little guy, but I hate him and camembert.

"I will try, besides Nino is my wingman/best friend/dj man," I reply to plagg nasty remark. I heard Natalie calling me to go to the limo. As I go to the limo, I just think of sweet and pretty Marinette. Wait, what if she doesn't like me, I mean Nathaniel has a crush on her too and what if he her are in love. What if they love each other and get married? Then Marinette will never be my soulmate. As I was panicking, I heard Plagg snicker about my panic attack.

Anyways, I arrived at school, just in time. Thankfully Marinette was here today, or is it not; I 'm scared. After class was done, Nino gently pushed, no more like shoved me into Marinette. "Um, Adrien is it me or you also today of the case of the clumsies," Marinette said. I of course stutter like the idiot I am and say," M-marinette, I h-have to ta-alk to y-you." "Sure Adrien. Alya give me a minute, I'll come back," says Mari. Ok this is it Agreste, you been waiting for this moment since she gave you her umbrella, you better don't say woovies. IreallylikeyouMarinette. " What." I really like you Marinette. "I like you to Adrien, I mean you are one of my best friends of course after Alya."

She just friend-zoned me. I try again with a hint of courage. "I really like-like you Marinette, as in  more than just a friend." She bit her lips, I was nervous. I mean I don't usually say more than a couple of jumbled words to her. " I'm so sorry, Adrien, but I don't return those feelings. I like someone else." I wanted to cry, but I won't. " Well, just forget about it." " Adrien, I'm sorry."

I ran into the boy's bathroom and cried. Last time I felt this way was when my mother disappeared. "Hey, dude are you okay." No, I reply back, I feel worse, I loved her Nino. Nino mumbled something but I was too sad to hear it. "Dude, just tell me what happened." I told him what had happened. " You know what dude, I will have to investigate Alya about this. I mean she slips out secrets from time to time." Thanks Nino, but not today. But do I also have to still do school right now. "Don't worry, I called Natalie, to let her know you are mentally done." I don't know what I will do without him.

Plagg nibbles on his cheese, telling me girls are big waste of time and you should only love camembert. I can't get her off my mind, maybe I'll find out she likes. Then I can be her perfect boyfriend, and we can.... No, it won't work. No one loves me, Marinette doesn't love me, Ladybug just sees me as an annoying pest, my father just loves the money he is making off me, and in reality, Adrien is just a mask. Sure me and Adrien have similarities but it ends there. The only person who ever showed symbols of love is my mom. Even Chat Noir gets shadowed from Ladybug. All everyone cares about is ladybug. Not that I have anything against her, other than her annoying flirting. Come on, my puns are punnier than that.

Plagg, its time to transform. " Wait, let me finish my cheesssseee." *Cue transformation* I arrived at the Eiffel Tower.  My mom and I would love to sit down here and eat our picnic. "Whats up, Chat Noir." I almost jerked, it was Ladybug. I mumbled something like I'm fine. "What's wrong Chat." Nothing, just leave me alone. "Fine, the cat does need a cat nap though. You look pale,"

When ladybug left, I sighed to myself. I was just a fool to believe Marinette would want to date me. I mean I am really rich, but on the inside normal. I want to be loved and I want her to be mine and not look at that guy she apparently likes. Just when life couldn't get any better, I felt a shudder go through my spine. "Ah, I am Hawkmoth, and I would like to make a deal with you. In exchange for Ladybug's and your miraculous. That pat- I mean pretty girl could be all yours, no one will take her away from you." Plagg says in my ring" Kid, I know I was joking before, but for the love of camembert, don't accept. You will regret this, Marinette wouldn't like this. Please don't accept this." I smirk to myself, " Marinette will be mine, and only mine, right." "Yes." " Then I accept your deal." "Noooo, Adrien." "Its Chat Blanc now." *Cue suit turns white*

What will happen next? I really don't now right this second, but I always update at least 2 times a week unless my hw is too much. Seriously everybody talks about our Geometry teacher giving us 30 geometry questions to do. It also depends because I am writing another miraculous story.  Also along with my theories, but they are not that long. But I encourage others to read my stories. Well this might be the longest I'll write for a chapter.

Well that's all for meow,

AMiraculousCat