Welcome to my Bloody Hell of Death Part 1

Chat Blanc's POV:

Oh why did my precious purrincess get hurt. Thankfully she had no harm on her, but I cannot say for my other victims. I transform back to Adrien and Plagg is able to communicate so annoyingly in my head. "Adrien, stop you shouldn't kill anyone! You already killed five innocent blood lives." Oh how they affected me in the most guilty way. (Okay I used the comments from fanfiction.net to write some characters. So these aren't my OCs and I used that knowledge to make them seem horrible when they are innocent + Adrien being stupid).

First (cmaso65 from fanfiction.net) victim was a 25 yr old famous actor named, Kayden Mazon, who stared in my favorite movie, "Je t'aime, My Love." His main character Paul Winter had a crush on this girl and when he finally admitted his love, his crush accepted him. That movie made me have the courage to ask my sweet Mari before Noir destroyed my dreams(Adrien is psycho talking). He had black hair with a hint of magenta, startling brown eyes and was wearing a suit and tie. I suppose he was ready for an interview and I killed him with Catcyslm(Hair ball of doom). The headlines for the day were "Famous Actor killed by Chat Noir." I laughed at the pure memory of that.

Second victim for the second day(starmariofan4 from fanfiction.net) was Marie Benard. She was a shy and naïve girl. I never saw her during akuma attacks when I was pathetic Noir(He isn't pathetic, he is my future like boyfriend). But she beat me at Mecha Strike II, three years ago. I still live to regret the day, after over 48 hours of video game practice I was the top. Until purrincess beat me. I could never regret being beat my her, she is already my future wife so no regrets. I caught her curly brown hair, blue eyes, and pale skin from not going out much it seemed like it. She choose the wrong day when the akuma came to hunt for prey. Marie screamed as (hair ball of doom) killed her. Her last words being I should have stayed at home.

Third victim for the third day(Guest from fanfiction.net)a girl named, Kate Feyl, 22yrs, and a cashier at the place I bought Mari some Chocolate so I could claim my love for Mari. She had  brown eyes, red hair, khaki pants, and a green shirt. She had mixed up the prices and said that I was a fool(he is stupid as I repeat, so the akuma alters memory)to buy cranberry + raspberry chocolates for my girlfriend(I love these chocolates, comment if you like too). I killed her with my(hairball of doom). I had feeling Ladybug was planning something really huge but why would she not prevent innocent people getting killed?

Fourth victim for the fourth day(Another Guest) was Clair, 21, tourist from America, Illinois, American, with short black hair cut in a pixie cut with bangs that swoop to the side but can see both big brown eyes, light brown, grey sweatshirt with American flag on it with dark jeans with giant bedazzled pockets.  She was 5'1 and skinny. While I was Adrien for the day she rudely cussed at me in our language. I tried reasoning with her but she still cussed(Sorry, but she was a tourist who probably doesn't know French, if I went to my native cultural country I would be so close to saying a curse word when all I want is coconuts). So later I killed her with my(hairball of doom).  I started to realize then I had to kill someone really important.

On the fifth day I killed XY(suggestion from Winterstar2468 from wattpad, also to lazy to add @ ). He was really annoying and I did a favor for Paris. He was a nuissance and really horrible. My (hair ball of doom) killed him. His last words breath to me said why didn't tour the USA. I start to think that they have no experience saying there last words seriously.

Today I decided to kill Lila in the morning before I saw how my beautiful purrincess woke up from her nightmare. This was the most fun I had all week until tomorrow that is. It started off like this, "Oh, hey Adrien, thank you for not beliving those nasty stories about me." 'No problem Lila, can you come with me alone please.' "Of course, Adrien what are friends for." I brought her to a empty alleyway and transformed in front of her. "Y-you are Chat Noir but evil." 'Indeed I am Lila but guess who is the sixth victim?' Before she could scream the (hairball of doom) got her first.

I begin to wonder, is Ladybug really frightened of me or is she planning something huge? What is she really up too?

AMC: Next chapter is up too!