Teaser

WABI-SABI (Life's Imperfection)

This story will run between the journey of three girls, who've been friends since their childhood. As they walked their path side by side, jealousy arises, around them.  Somebody has a gut and will try to breach their wall of friendship while they tried their best to defend it. 

Inspite of all the chaos, they'll teach us, the real meaning of sacrifices, pain, joy, regrets, trust, and love. You'll see them smiling and laughing, even they're broken inside.

In other words, they'll show us, the meaning of our LIFE'S IMPERFECTION.

The world is FAIR, it's only the people who make it UNFAIR!

Anyway, "WABI-SABI" is a Japanese term refers to a way of living that focuses on finding beauty within the imperfections of life and peacefully accepting the natural cycle of growth and decay.

In our daily lives, we will be able to encounter the different obstacle that'll teach us how hard life is. But it doesn't mean that we've to give up.

Always remember: "Life isn't going to stop because you fall. You've to stand up and face the fear that awaits you at the end of the rope"

About the writers ABC.

A for Ashlie Dreamer
B for Breiljaelvic
C for Chengkay (ElChengkay)

Ang ABC ay miyembro at manunulat ng Tagalog Romance Etc (TRE).