Chapter 1

Nightmare sighed. It has been another day, and unfortunately, Dream was there. If it wasn't for him, maybe his plan would have worked.
~ Le Flashback~
Nightmare turned around just in time to see one of his brother's arrows hit him in the shoulder.
"Dammit!" Nightmare cursed as his shoulder began to feel like it was on fire. "Why won't you just leave me alone!?"
Error and the others were still fighting around him, despite being hurt, he noted with cold satisfaction everyone was feeling hate towards each other, except for him.
Dream walked up to him, holding another arrow back just in case.
"Brother plea-"
"Shut up! He snapped.
"This isn't you!" Dream exclaimed. "Just let me help!"
He has been doing this for quite some time, trying to help, but why?
"Why can't you just leave me alone!?" He snarled. Nightmare suddenly attacked, grabbing him and and hitting him against the floor, Dream's bow skidding across the floor.
Dream went still, looking as if  someone broke his heart, oh wait...
Dream's HP had lowered drastically. Do it! Do it! The voices almost screamed in his head to do it. I- I can't...
Then he heard the loud glitched voice of Error. "ReTrEAt!" Error yelled.
~end of Le Flashback~
Nightmare growled softly under his breath. He noticed a strange book from the corner of his eye. It was half black half gold. Nightmare grabbed it. There was no title. He threw it across the room in a fit of anger. It hit the floor with a loud thud, and weirdly enough, everything went black.

Heya, this is a short chapter but ill try to make them longer. I have school and my writing skills are horrible so it might take a while.
-Geno_Sans140