Prologue

The whole world was spinning but in the center of it was him. The man that changed everything. The man who turned a joyful night into a terrifying one.
He was standing right in front of me with all his strength and "glory". His muscles piercing through his shirt, his bright white teeth shining in the moonlight, his wicked smile piercing a hole through me.
He walked towards me, not saying a word. I backed up until my back hit the concrete wall and I couldn't escape, I shivered under his gaze and trampled when his hand forcefully took my arm and flushed my body against his.

"You're​ so beautiful to be in a place like this, in the late hours of the night." He had said.
I didn't answer, I couldn't. All I could do was tremble under his touch.
I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I could only cry. I tried to cry for help but my throat was dry from fear, I tried to tell him to stop but no words came out, I tried to push him away from me but I wasn't strong enough, so I just laid there as he did of my body as he pleased.

Soon my eyes opened and I was staring at my ceiling. My hand flew to my heart and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I sat up in my bed and pushed my hair back, as I felt drops of sweat dripping down my body.
I swung my legs to the side of the bed and rested my head between my knees to gain back my breathing.
Every time. The same dream. I couldn't dream of anything else ever since. Well, there were the times where I dreamt about how all my friends left me and how the whole school turned their backs on me, because I'm a slut.

Crying. I was crying but someone else also was. I took a deep breath and looked up to better listen to the sound. They were crying.
I wiped my tears and walked out of my room to the one beside it.
The room was light yellow and full of stuffed animals and toys. In the left corner sat a white crib, and sitting inside it, were the two best things that ever happened to me. Ashley and Melanie.

I walked over to them and smiled at them. They looked exactly like me.
Big blue eyes, red fiery hair, very light skin and the freckles, oh, those were the best part.
They smiled, each mouth housing one tooth.
I caressed Ashley's cheek and kissed Melanie's forehead.

"Good morning, loves."

Hello people!
If you're here because you read my other book, thanks for coming back. I missed you.
If you're new, welcome to the family.
Updates will be posted every Sunday unless said otherwise.
If you haven't read my other book, I think you should, I heard it's good. Jk. But seriously, you should go read it.
See ya next Sunday.
-B