Chapter Four

"I'm Ally." The small one said walking towards us.
"Is nice to meet you." I said. I looked over at Lilia and giggled. "Sorry, she's still stunned." She giggled.
"It's fine." She smiled. "MANI! COME SAY HI!" She yelled and I grimaced a little.
"Ally! You're going to deafen them." Lauren said. "Y/N, come sit with me." Lauren said taking my hand and not letting me answer.

We sat on the floor, on top of at least five blankets. I looked to my side and saw a yellow stuffed animal, I took it and smiled when I saw what it was.

"It's Nala from the Lion King." I said and Lauren looked at me smiling.
"Yeah. A fan gave it to me."
"She's cute." I said. "I have a Simba sitting on my bed. I've had it since I was four." I looked at Nala. "My mom used to say it would protect me from the bad dreams." I smiled sadly. "Guess, I grew out of it."
Lauren took my hand and laced our fingers.
"I'm sure he still tries his best to keep all bad dreams away." I smiled at her and nodded.
I laid my head on her shoulder and enjoyed the way her hair smelled like a garden full of roses but her skin smelled like coconut oil. No other combination could be this perfect.

"Allyson! Come help me!" I heard someone say from the small kitchen in the room.
Ally walked over there and came back with two bowls of popcorn. Behind her was a dark skinned girl, her hair was black and her whole being was just flawless.
Why are all these girls so beautiful? Damn. Let a girl live.
The girl who I assume was Mani, carried one bowl of popcorn. Ally handed one bowl to me, and the other to Dinah who would be sharing it with my still stunned best friend.

"So, what are we watching?" I asked looking at Lauren and then at the others behind me.
"Well, I suggested The Lion King, but apparently we saw that movie way too many times." Dinah said huffing. I giggled.
"Well, I wanted to watch Selena. With JLo as Selena, but y'all said no." Ally crossed her arms on her chest on the cutest way of trying to seem mad.
"Why don't we let our guests choose?" Normani said.
"Yeah. You should choose." Lauren said.
I looked behind me to Lilia and she smiled. There was one movie we always watched. It was our all time favorite. Besides our others all time favorites. She nodded her head at me and smiled.
"Mean Girls." We said at the same time.

Lilian and I were laughing at the movie like we always did because that movie was just too funny, when I felt someone was staring at me. I looked to my side to see Lauren smiling.
"What?" I asked cocking my head to the side.
"Nothing. You're just cute." I looked down so she wouldn't know how flustered I was.

When the movie ended, Ally got up and headed for the kitchen while Normani took the remote from where it sat on the arm of the couch.
"My turn to choose a movie." She said.
"Mani no." Dinah said.
"Oh, hell yeah."
"What's wrong? Why can't she choose?" I asked.
"Because she always chooses a horror movie. And Ally gets scared." Lauren said hugging my waist.
"Oh hell no. I'm out. It was nice meeting you all. But I don't do horror movies." Lilia said getting up from the couch, only to have Dinah pull her back down, making her sit on her lap.
"Thinking about it now, it wouldn't be that bad of an idea." Dinah said smirking.
"But I get scared." Lilia whined. "Y/N does too. She pretends she doesn't but I saw you crying watching Annabelle."
"Hush Lilia." I cursed under my breath.
"I'll protect you." Dinah told my best friend.
"Roll the movie, Normani." I heard Lilia said as she snuggled closer to Dinah.
"If you ever need to hold my hand..." Lauren said resting her hand on my tight.
"I might take you up on that offer." She smiled and so did I.

Normani put the movie on the screen and was ready to press play when she realized Ally wasn't here. I saw her smirk.
"Ally come back. We're watching another one." She called out. Ally came out of the kitchen with a cookie in her mouth and I giggled. "We're watching, The Circle." Mani said.
And as if all started to go in slow motion, Ally's eyes went wide, her mouth fell open and her cookie broke on the floor.
"Why do you hate me so much?" She said, eyes still wide.