Chapter Two

I woke up Saturday morning at 7am, and you must be asking why the hell would I wake up so early on a Saturday. Well, ever since I had the twins they would always wake up really early, every day, it became a routine. Just like what I was about to do today.

I got ready and made myself a light breakfast and prepared the two bottles. While the bottles heated I started to pack what I would need. Just as the microwave biped I heard my daughters' cries. I took the bottles out and walked to their room.

"Hi, my loves." I said and they soon stopped crying. "Good morning." I said and Ashley clapped her hands making Melanie giggle.
I took them into my arms with some difficulty as always and walked to the living room. I sat them on the rag on the floor and went to pick up the bottles in the kitchen. I gave them the bottles and sat on the couch to eat my breakfast as I watched them.

After we were all done, I burped them and went to get them ready to go. I changed their diapers to a special one and put sun block on them. I put them on their stroller and grabbed the bag I packed earlier, and like that I left.

I took the elevator to the first floor and as it stopped I walked out, running into Erin, the receptionist, I greeted her as I always did and walked to the pool area.
The hotel had three pools. One of them was inside, in a closed environment because it was a hydromassage, the other two were under open skies, there was the normal pool and the kids pool. There was a small garden on the pool area outside where I took my girls every Saturday morning to sunbathe before the sun got too hot. The area was closed for visitors until 11am, but I have the card to open the gate.

As the girls saw the grass they got excited and started bouncing on the stroller.

"Calm down you two, I'll take you out of there in a second." I got Melanie out of the stroller and sat her down on the floor and then I did the same to Ashley. I took a few toys out of the bag and gave it to them.

A few minutes later...

"Melanie, no." I said taking the grass out of her hands before she could put it on her mouth. "Ashley, don't copy your sister." I took the grass out of her chubby fingers and she giggled. "Yeah, you think is funny huh?" I smiled and she clapped.

"I thought no one was aloud here before 11. That's what the plaque says." Said a voice behind me. I turned around to see one of the girls from that girl group that got here yesterday.
"Owning the hotel has its perks, I guess." I said smiling and saw her smile too. "But how did (you) get in?" I asked. I'm pretty sure I locked the gate.
"The gate was open." Or maybe I didn't. "Can I sit?" I nodded and she sat down beside me. "And who are these cuties?" She asked smiling down at Ashley.
"This is Ashley and the other one eating dirt is Melanie. Mel, I already told you, don't do that." I walked over to her and picked her up. I sat back down and took a wipe from the bag and cleaned her fingers.
"They're beautiful." She said looking into my eyes and it took all the will in me to, look away from the green abundance that were her eyes. "How old are they?"
"10 months." I said looking down.

She's not doing anything and yet I feel so intimidated by her. She's not judging me but all of a sudden I feel scared that at one point she will. Why?
Why do I care so much? I don't know her. I never cared about what anyone thought of me. What is happening to me?
Snap out of it Y/N.

"Are they your little sisters?" She asked and I shook my head looking down at the floor.
"They're my daughters." I said looking up at her as realization hit her like a truck.
"Oh. It's just that you seem so young..."
"I would hope so. I'm 19."
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by..."
"I know. It happens. I'm used to it." I shrugged. "Ash, are you ready baby?" I asked as I put Melanie back in the stroller.
"Oh are you leaving? You shouldn't have to leave because of me. I'll leave, it's fine." She rambled.
"Who said I was leaving?" I said as I put Ashley on the stroller.