Part 13

Hello guys i am back with next part. Thank you so much to all those who voted, commented and silent readers.

*****************

RagLak entered home hand in hand with smile on their faces. All looks at them and smile while priya who saw them through stairs fumes and goes to her room. She sits on the bed and murmering something while suddenly she heard some sound from the window, she looks that side and find some thing moving there she goes there and finds non, she shrugs her hands and comes back and again sits on her bed and starts looking her phone.

**************

It is night all went to bed. Priya is lying on the bed in her room when suddenly wind starts to blow and the doors of windows start to move. She gets up and goes towards window and tries to close them when suddenly she hears a laughing sound from her back she turns back and looks at a person who is in white saree and white hair and full face white but little black scars on the face looking scary... She looks scarily and moves back while the ghost keeps laughing loudly...

 She looks scarily and moves back while the ghost keeps laughing loudly

Priya: who...who... Are....you?

Ghost: (laughing loudly) hahahaha I am ghost didn't you identify hahahaha

Priya: (horrified) gh...gho....ghost (gulps)

Ghost: hahahaha

Priya: (with fear and gulping) wh...why...did you....come....here? (Suddenly starts laughing) hahahaha

Ghost looks at her confused.

Ghost: (confused) why are you laughing aren't you afraid of me?

Priya: (laughs) hahahaha me afraid and that too at you come on Miss. Isha grow up

Isha: (shocked) how did you know it is me?

@fb

When priya went from there after listening to women talking about bhoot being afraid isha and ritu laugh at that time listening some laughs priya turns back and found them and understood that it was their plan and got to know that they got to know about her intentions to harm ragini.

@fb ends

Isha: (removing her wig and sits on bed) thanks yaar you got to know now I no need to do this drama and all (seriously and warning) so now I am telling you don't you dare to even lay your finger on bhabhi otherwise you will see worst of me.

Priya: (acting to be scared) Please I am getting scared (starts laughing) hahaha
Isha: laugh laugh as much you can now only because later you will be only crying.

Priya: let us see who will be crying me or....

Isha glares at her and goes from there.

Priya: don't worry Miss. Isha your so called bhabhi's life is going to end so soon. (She smirks evilly)