Part 25

Hello guys. Sorry couldn't post yesterday as there was network problem.

****

@MM

Sanskar is sleeping peacefully while Laksh, who is laying beside him, is completely awake. He looks at Sanskar angrily.

Laksh: huh stealing my sleep he is sleeping peacefully. Bacha I miss you so much. (He keeps a crying face)

@GM

Ragini is also in same condition. She looks at Swara who is sleeping peacefully and pouts.

Ragini: this is cheating Jiju (she says to herself and goes to flashback)

@flashback.

As there is only one week for SwaSan marriage and according to their kundlis they should not meet eachother for one week before marriage. So all the elders restricted them from meeting. So they planned no Sangeet also. (Boring wedding hehe)

Ragini: (pouts) boring wedding. No sangeet di.

Swara also nods sadly. Sanskar is staring Swara as he will not be able to see her for whole week. Laksh is thinking something deeply.

Sanskar: (whispers) Lucky got something?

Laksh nods yes.

Sanskar: (excited) what?

Laksh: that I was away from Ragini just for one day during my wedding (Laksh grins)

Sanskar glares him.

Sanskar: hain na... Now see what I will do? (Sanskar smirks while Laksh looks confused) Ragu

Ragini: haan jiju.

Sanskar: once me and Swara got married I will not leave her one day also so I think you both should spend sometime together. And I also want to spend sometime with Laksh. So please can I take Laksh with me to MM you and swara can also sleep together.

Laksh widens his eyes being shocked. Ragini looks at Laksh while he nods no. Ragini then looks at SwaSan who are looking at her expecting yes and she nods yes. Sanskar smirks looking at Laksh while Laksh face palms. And Swara immediately hugs her tight in happiness. Laksh glares her she makes a sorry face.

Sanskar: (dragging Laksh) Lucky chalo let us go HOME

He stresses the last word making Laksh glares him.

Laksh: I hate you bhai

Sanskar: (hugging Laksh) I love you too Lucky (he chuckles)

Laksh glares him making Sanskar to laugh more. Sanskar falls asleep while Laksh couldn't and the same goes to Ragini.

@flashback ends.

Ragini pouts and sits on the bed. Suddenly someone closes her mouth. She widens her eyes being shocked but sighs in relief seeing Laksh.

Laksh: (whispering) shh... Chalo

He removes the hand from the mouth and holds her hand and drags her out. As soon as they came outside he hugs her tight.

Laksh: (hugging her) I missed you so much Duckling.

Ragini: (snuggling into him more) I missed you more.

Laksh: sachi

Ragini nods yes vigorously. Laksh kisses her cheek making her blush.

Laksh: (sitting and making Ragini sit on his lap) I decided something.

Ragini: (confused) what?

Laksh: will think something for making bhai and Shona meet. I can't live away from you (he pouts)