Part 40

Hello guys 👋👋👋

A Very Happy Mother's day.

Don't forget to read Author's Note at the end guys.

*****

Laksh is dragging Avantika to MM.

All the ladies are sitting on a couch while a big screen is arranged in front of them. All the men including Ayan are standing and waiting for Avantika, Laksh and Harish. Finally when Laksh is successful in bringing them to MM all sigh. Laksh makes Avantika sit between Janaki and Jeevika.

Laksh: So the lovely ladies of my life. We all are here to wish all the mothers and the mothers to be 'A Very Happy Mother's Day'

Laksh: Thank you so much for loving us unconditionally.

Sanskar: Thank you so much for bearing all the pain to bring us to this world.

Viren: Thank you so much for being our first teacher.

Dp: Thank you so much for sacrificing your happiness to give us happiness.

Shekhar: Thank you so much for being our support in every step of our lives.

Harish: Thank you so much for protecting us from all the evils.

Ayan: Thank you so much for bearing all our mischiefs.

All the men together: We Love You so much.

Ayan runs to Jeevika and hugs her tight while all the ladies have tears in their eyes.

Ragini and Swara are caressing their bellies lovingly with the teary eyes. Avantika is the one more effected. Laksh moves to her and sits on the floor and holds her hand.

Laksh: Mami.

Avantika hugs him and cries in his embrace.

Avantika: Thank you so much Laksh for being my son always.

Ragini: (whines) I know you love him more than me.

All laugh as she changed the mood exactly when necessary. Avantika kisses Laksh's forehead.

Sanskar: Now let us watch some moments of children and their mother.

The screen starts and it shows all the moments of Dadi with Dp, Ap, Janaki, Shekhar, Avantika and Harish. Later some moments of small Sanskar and Swara with Ap and Janaki. RagLak with Ap and Janaki. Viren with Janaki and his mom. His eyes turn teary seeing his mom. Janaki kisses his forehead nodding no. Ayan's moments with Jeevika and Ragini. Ragini smiles happily seeing them.

Finally Laksh brings a cake. All together cut the cake.

Ayan: (jumping) First piece for me. For me.

Ragini grabs the piece and immediately feeds him as Laksh was about to grab the piece and eat himself. Ayan shows his tongue and hugs Ragini. Laksh huffs looking at him.

All the ladies thank men happily for their beautiful arrangement.

Ap: Day after tomorrow is Swara's godh barayi. We have to do many arrangements. If you people's surprises get over shall we start that work?

All nod. They get back to the work.

Ragini is writing the list of the guests while Laksh is one by one writing the list of things to be bought. All are doing work. When suddenly Laksh's phone rings.

Laksh: Mom it's juice time for Ragini and Swara.

Avantika brings two glasses of juice and forwards it for both SwaRagini. Swara drinks it normally while Ragini starts her tantrums.